Bullard Rifle Fans

Welcome to the Leverguns.Com Forum. This is a high-class place so act respectable. We discuss most anything here ... politely.

Moderators: AmBraCol, Hobie

Forum rules
Welcome to the Leverguns.Com General Discussions Forum. This is a high-class place so act respectable. We discuss most anything here other than politics... politely.

Please post political post in the new Politics forum.
Bullard4075
Senior Levergunner

Bullard Rifle Fans

Post by Bullard4075 »

The May-June of Rifle Magazine has a good article on the Bullard rifle. The pictured rifle is a close representation of mine though mine has a pistol grip.The article is much more accurate than some I've seen with obviously some research done with Scott Jamiesons incredible book(s). The total number of rifles produced being correctly mentioned for example. I intend to send a word of support and thanks to Rifle Magazine. As a side note I've often wondered why Mike Venturino -a noted lever action fan- has never (that I've seen) done an article.
"Any man who covers his face and packs a gun is a legitimate target for any decent citizen"
Jeff Cooper
EG73
Levergunner 2.0

Re: Bullard Rifle Fans

Post by EG73 »

I’d love one but daaaang that price..
High Desert Hunter
Levergunner 1.0

Post by High Desert Hunter »

Fellow on the youtubes has a video on the Bullard, believe he calls it the best of the best. High praise coming from a dyed in the wool Winchester guy. Look up Cinnabar if you want to see it. They just purchased the Wyoming Armory in Cody.
wvfarrier
Senior Levergunner

Post by wvfarrier »

I love those rifles. I talked to a rep at Henry to try and convince them to make a replica but he said it would be cost prohibitive
A bondservant of our Lord, Christ Jesus