U.S. Shooter gets his bronze

Welcome to the Leverguns.Com Forum. This is a high-class place so act respectable. We discuss most anything here ... politely.

Moderators: AmBraCol, Hobie

Forum rules
Welcome to the Leverguns.Com General Discussions Forum. This is a high-class place so act respectable. We discuss most anything here other than politics... politely.

Please post political post in the new Politics forum.
Rusty
Advanced Levergunner

U.S. Shooter gets his bronze

Post by Rusty »

I thought this was pretty cool, and heard it on NPR of all places. Jason Turner was given the bronze after a N. Korean was found with a banned substance in his system. Listen here:

http://www.npr.org/templates/story/stor ... d=93728796
If you're gonna be stupid ya gotta be tough-
Isiah 55:8&9

It's easier to fool people than it is to convince them they have been fooled.
O.S.O.K.
Advanced Levergunner

Re: U.S. Shooter gets his bronze

Post by O.S.O.K. »

Cool! You'd never know anything about this listening to the evening olympic broadcast....

And I wish they'd test the entire chicom women's gymnastic team for age and DQ them all. Cheating %$#%@rd's.
NRA Endowment Life
Phi Kappa Sigma, Alpha Phi 83 "Skulls"
OCS, 120th MP Battalion, MSSG
MOLON LABE!
DavidF
Levergunner 1.0

Re: U.S. Shooter gets his bronze

Post by DavidF »

I wouldn't be at all surprised if in the next couple of weeks the age thing comes out and they get striped of the medals. Then again I also wouldn't be surprised if the government was able to "convince" everyone to let it slide.

I feel bad for the little girls though because they are just doing what they are told.
"If ye love wealth better than liberty, the tranquility of servitude better than the animating contest of freedom, go from us in peace. May your chains sit lightly upon you, and may posterity forget that ye were our countrymen!" Samuel Adams