Are all the articles and references going to reposted here?

Welcome to the Leverguns.Com Forum. This is a high-class place so act respectable. We discuss most anything here ... politely.

Moderators: AmBraCol, Hobie

Forum rules
Welcome to the Leverguns.Com General Discussions Forum. This is a high-class place so act respectable. We discuss most anything here other than politics... politely.

Please post political post in the new Politics forum.
BenT
Advanced Levergunner

Are all the articles and references going to reposted here?

Post by BenT »

We all don't have a memory like Hobie so we need the material to reference.
Ysabel Kid

Post by Ysabel Kid »

Hot topic - here's the short answer (no):

viewtopic.php?t=1154
BenT
Advanced Levergunner

Post by BenT »

Well I figure the articles are resident on the authors hard drive and can be resubmited and set up like the old site as a reference library.
J Miller
Member Emeritus

Post by J Miller »

I have over 6K posts over there. Many of the threads I've started exist only on the forums data base. When it's gone, they are gone.

J :cry: e
BenT
Advanced Levergunner

Post by BenT »

Well I just went to the articles section and down loaded all the acticles to my laptop and it only took up 10 Meg.
old goat
Levergunner 2.0

Post by old goat »

...Gentlemen:

...I have the impression that you are talking about two different things. BenT is talking about the articles of Paco, JimT, et al, while others are talking about threads posted on the site.
..I would sure like to have those articles posted here somewhere.

...old goat
41 Redhawk
Levergunner 2.0

Post by 41 Redhawk »

The articles that are at http://www.leverguns.com/ aren't going anywhere. The thing that is changing are the forums. We will no longer go to leverguns.sixgunner.com but will come here instead.
The Lord Bless You

Terry
Hobie

Post by Hobie »

It might take a bit but the idea is to move here, lock stock and barrel. Just as when you move house it takes a bit to pack it up, move it and unpack again. :wink:
Sincerely,

Hobie

"We are all travelers in the wilderness of this world, and the best that we find in our travels is an honest friend." Robert Louis Stevenson
JimT
Shootist

Post by JimT »

41 Redhawk is correct.

The website .. www.leverguns.com .. has been moved to a new server. The transition is complete and we did not lose a thing. (Bet you didn't notice .. or hardly noticed)

The Forum is moving. From the one hosted by the sixgunner forum to this one.

All the stuff on the website has been saved and has made the transition.

We may not be able to copy over the stuff from the Forum. If there are posts on the Forum you want, my suggestion is to copy them and paste them into a Word document and save them on your hard drive.

While Paul and Hobie might be able to save some, at this point I am not sure it is to be. And rather doubt it.