OT-Browning A-5

Welcome to the Leverguns.Com Forum. This is a high-class place so act respectable. We discuss most anything here ... politely.

Moderators: AmBraCol, Hobie

Forum rules
Welcome to the Leverguns.Com General Discussions Forum. This is a high-class place so act respectable. We discuss most anything here other than politics... politely.

Please post political post in the new Politics forum.
Little Doc
Levergunner 1.0

OT-Browning A-5

Post by Little Doc »

Visited with a man i have not seen in a spell today as we discussed the price of ammo in the local wallyworld. he ask if knew where he could find a barrell for a browning auto five. that discussion revealed he had stuck a wad in the bbl ;and fired another behind it and the bbl had a BUBBLE (his word) in it. this ended his reloading and yielded me about 25lbs of shot and a Mec 600jr with 12 and 20ga dies. he wanted nothing for it. so i am looking to help him solve his problem. i figured this may be the best place to start a search. if anyone has an extra bbl they will part with let me know. his gun the bbl is for is a Browning A-5 12ga light weight 26in improved cyl with rib. he wants an exact replacemant.
thanks
little doc
LeverBob
Senior Levergunner

Re: OT-Browning A-5

Post by LeverBob »

Howdy Little Doc...hope you & yours are fairing well!

I've dealt with Corson barrels for years...Ted does a good job & is a good man.

Here's the link:

http://www.corsonsbarrels.com/main.html

Best to you& yours...

LeverBob
Little Doc
Levergunner 1.0

Post by Little Doc »

howdy lever bob,
thank for the site, i will pass it on.
ld
71fan
Levergunner 3.0

Post by 71fan »

Gunbroker.com usually has quite a few barrels on auction. I just looked and didn't see what you're looking for, but I'd keep an eye on the auctions and see if something pops up. Put "browning a-5 barrel 12" in the search box.

Good luck.
Chad