New 22 conversions from Sig

Welcome to the Leverguns.Com Forum. This is a high-class place so act respectable. We discuss most anything here ... politely.

Moderators: AmBraCol, Hobie

Forum rules
Welcome to the Leverguns.Com General Discussions Forum. This is a high-class place so act respectable. We discuss most anything here other than politics... politely.

Please post political post in the new Politics forum.
jdad
Advanced Levergunner

New 22 conversions from Sig

Post by jdad »

I had heard rumors that Sig was going to produce 22 conversions, for their pistols, but saw nothing on their web site yet. I sent an email and got a response. The kit for the P226 and "new" model P229 are available. The kits for the 239, "old" style 229/228, 220, are in the works. They said that my 228 conversion will not be ready until early spring.

Just an fyi.
I know a whole lot about very little and nothing about a whole lot.
jengel
Levergunner 2.0

Re: New 22 conversions from Sig

Post by jengel »

I have one of the P220 .22lr guns here in the shop. They seem to be good guns. They have a coupon for $399 for the large caliber conversion in the gun box. You need to check with your local Sig Dealer. It was a real pain in the rear to be a Sig Dealer but they are good guns and we have sold quite a few. Their 556 series of rifles are really nice.
David
Levergunner 3.0

Re: New 22 conversions from Sig

Post by David »

I was really shocked when I saw one, I didn't know this was in the works but I've been sort of out of the sig world for a while since I've never been into polymer guns. I passed on one of the original 22 conversions for a P225 years ago because they wanted 1,500.- for it and I've never seen another since. I purchased a P210 with the matching 22 conversion kit over 20 years ago, expensive even back then but the hands down the best 9/22 ever made. Also on the rifle side, the Sig/Blaser R93 is also excellent!