Win '94 builders!

Welcome to the Leverguns.Com Forum. This is a high-class place so act respectable. We discuss most anything here ... politely.

Moderators: AmBraCol, Hobie

Forum rules
Welcome to the Leverguns.Com General Discussions Forum. This is a high-class place so act respectable. We discuss most anything here other than politics... politely.

Please post political post in the new Politics forum.
marlinman93
Advanced Levergunner

Win '94 builders!

Post by marlinman93 »

Was rummaging around for barrels and somehow stumbled across this at Numrich. For you guys who like to build up unique '94 Winchesters, this seems both unique, and reasonable priced.
http://www.e-gunparts.com/DisplayAd.asp ... erSKU=&MC=
Pre WWI Marlins and Singleshot rifles!
http://members.tripod.com/~OregonArmsCollectors/
J Miller
Member Emeritus

Re: Win '94 builders!

Post by J Miller »

Cool!

That would make a dandy hunting set up with a receiver sight instead of the barrel sight.

Joe
***Be sneaky, get closer, bust the cap on him when you can put the ball where it counts ;) .***
Sixgun
Posting leader...
Location: S.E. Pa. Where The Finest Winchesters & Colts Reside

Post by Sixgun »

Val,
Very neat and it did put my little brain into gear. I'm thinking........ .....aaaahhh...................... ................... ........brain crash...... ................ don't know what to say..........well, its on the back burner as my plate is pretty full. Still thinking......... I just know I'm gonna find a use for one of those in the future....... well, if in doubt, do without. Thanks anyway

As Griff has about three hundred 1894 receivers laying around, maybe he might go for it :D ------------------------Sixgun
1st. Gen. Colt SAA’s, 1878 D.A.45 and a 38-55 Marlin TD

Advanced Levergunner

Post by 1886 »

Nice. It looks a little like the limited 94 centennial half round half octagon rifles Winnie made in 94. I thought those rifles were some of the prettiest 94s ever made. I just could not seem to get by the cross bolt. 1886.
Mike D.
***Rock Star***

Post by Mike D. »

I have a couple of those sittin' around waiting for something to fit them to. One will be a .38-55. :)
"Congressmen who willfully take actions during wartime that damage morale, and undermine the military are saboteurs and should be arrested, exiled or hanged"....President Abraham Lincoln
BenT
Advanced Levergunner

Post by BenT »

O.S.O.K did one of those conversions last fall. I already have a barrel but my brother used my project carbine last deer season and wants to keep using it. So I'll have to keep my eyes open for another project gun.
TedH
Advanced Levergunner

Post by TedH »

That seems like a very reasonable price.
NRA Life Member