The bolt gun that replaced the lever.

Welcome to the Leverguns.Com Forum. This is a high-class place so act respectable. We discuss most anything here ... politely.

Moderators: AmBraCol, Hobie

Forum rules
Welcome to the Leverguns.Com General Discussions Forum. This is a high-class place so act respectable. We discuss most anything here other than politics... politely.

Please post political post in the new Politics forum.
Scrateshooter
Levergunner

The bolt gun that replaced the lever.

Post by Scrateshooter »

http://mscg.yuku.com/topic/4129/master/1/

Sorry for the link, that sight host photos. It makes documentation quicker.

I was using a Glenfield Model 30 half tube in 30-30 for my truck gun. I decided to try to church up the old Glenfield from 1967, I had already replaced every screw on it.
"Blessed is he that readeth, and they that hear the words of this prophecy, and keep those things which are written therein: for the time is at hand." Revelation 1:3
Doc Hudson
Member Emeritus

Re: The bolt gun that replaced the lever.

Post by Doc Hudson »

What is that? A Sporterized K-98 or Springfield?
Doc Hudson, OOF, IOFA, CSA, F&AM, SCV, NRA LIFE MEMBER, IDJRS #002, IDCT, King of Typoists

Amici familia ab lectio est

Image Image
UNITE!
Alan Wood
Levergunner 3.0

Post by Alan Wood »

It's a comercial mauser. IE factory sporterized. He posted pictures including the broken original trigger a few days ago and I recognize the weapon from it.
Scrateshooter
Levergunner

Post by Scrateshooter »

I received the new low swing safety for the FN Mauser, it is constructed differently than the original one. I am going to take the old safety and modify the bolt shroud on my VZ-24 so I can use it. Deer must die and I have the rest of the year to prepare, hogs better stay clear of me as well.
"Blessed is he that readeth, and they that hear the words of this prophecy, and keep those things which are written therein: for the time is at hand." Revelation 1:3