Hey Duff L Bagg

Welcome to the Leverguns.Com Forum. This is a high-class place so act respectable. We discuss most anything here ... politely.

Moderators: AmBraCol, Hobie

Forum rules
Welcome to the Leverguns.Com General Discussions Forum. This is a high-class place so act respectable. We discuss most anything here other than politics... politely.

Please post political post in the new Politics forum.
Rusty
Advanced Levergunner

Hey Duff L Bagg

Post by Rusty »

My computer bit the big one... motherboard meltdown and I lost everything. Did you get out of school yet?

Rusty <><
If you're gonna be stupid ya gotta be tough-
Isiah 55:8&9

It's easier to fool people than it is to convince them they have been fooled.
Duff L Bagg
Levergunner 2.0

Post by Duff L Bagg »

Hello Rusty, yes I finished last week on the 4th. As a matter of fact I am sitting in a hotel room in Pensacola, fl right now. I just finished day one of three of oreintation with May Trucking. Hopefully I will be out on the road with my trainer before the end of the week. I have to drive with a trainer for four weeks and then I will issued my own truck.

And for others on the board here I am going to be running all 48 States, I hope to be able to meet some of ya'll as I travel around.

Really Baby, I swear that it just followed me home.
crs
Advanced Levergunner

Post by crs »

DB;
Congrats - you and Griff running loose around the country - maybe more than we can take.
Have fun and take a camera so we can share in some of the sights that you see.
CRS, NRA Benefactor Member, TSRA, DRSS, DWWC, Whittington Center
Android Ballistics App at http://www.xplat.net/
Duff L Bagg
Levergunner 2.0

Post by Duff L Bagg »

Once I have been issued my own truck I will have my camera with me, but for the sake of space on my trainers truck I chose to leave my camera bag at home, but I refused to leave my lap top at home I just could not be without my leverguns forum. :P :P

gary rice
Levergunner 2.0

Post by gary rice »

Hey Duff, did you retire from nasa?
Duff L Bagg wrote:Hello Rusty, yes I finished last week on the 4th. As a matter of fact I am sitting in a hotel room in Pensacola, fl right now. I just finished day one of three of oreintation with May Trucking. Hopefully I will be out on the road with my trainer before the end of the week. I have to drive with a trainer for four weeks and then I will issued my own truck.

And for others on the board here I am going to be running all 48 States, I hope to be able to meet some of ya'll as I travel around.
g rice
BlaineCGarverakaTubbyTuba
Levergunner 2.0

Post by BlaineCGarverakaTubbyTuba »

I gave up my A with airbrake 10 years ago.....sometimes I wish I'd kept it current :(
---------------------
www.levergunluvers.com

MOLAN LABE

DEMOCRATS: PORK OVER PATRIOTISM
Duff L Bagg
Levergunner 2.0

Post by Duff L Bagg »

gary rice wrote:Hey Duff, did you retire from nasa?
Duff L Bagg wrote:Hello Rusty, yes I finished last week on the 4th. As a matter of fact I am sitting in a hotel room in Pensacola, fl right now. I just finished day one of three of oreintation with May Trucking. Hopefully I will be out on the road with my trainer before the end of the week. I have to drive with a trainer for four weeks and then I will issued my own truck.

No I did not retire from NASA. The reasons for my resigning from the Space Center are many, but the meat and taters of it is I have been working with the nastiest chemicals and solvents that science could dream up for most of my life. I just felt that it was time for me to walk away from it.

Duff L Bagg
Levergunner 2.0

Post by Duff L Bagg »

BlaineCGarverakaTubbyTuba wrote:I gave up my A with airbrake 10 years ago.....sometimes I wish I'd kept it current :(
I gave mine up 15 years ago, But with no recnt experience I was forced to go to a truck driving school in order to be employable in the trucking industry.

gary rice
Levergunner 2.0

Post by gary rice »

well, staying healthy is the important thing. if you make it out here to kalifornia, san diego county give me a holler, would love to meet you.
Duff L Bagg wrote:
gary rice wrote:Hey Duff, did you retire from nasa?

No I did not retire from NASA. The reasons for my resigning from the Space Center are many, but the meat and taters of it is I have been working with the nastiest chemicals and solvents that science could dream up for most of my life. I just felt that it was time for me to walk away from it.
g rice
JReed
Advanced Levergunner

Post by JReed »

Hey Larry
When you are coming out to the San Diego area let me know. I'll treat you to some BBQ. My boys would sure be happy to meet the man who sent them their rifle.
Jeremy
GySgt USMC Ret

To err is human, To forgive is devine, Neither of which is Marine Corps policy
Semper Fidelis
Duff L Bagg
Levergunner 2.0

Post by Duff L Bagg »

I will be in the LA area on a regular basis, we have a drop yard in Fontana,
So I know that from time to time I will be in the San Diego area shagging loads. I am looking forward to meeting all of ya'll.

JReed
Advanced Levergunner

Post by JReed »

Thats ecellent we look forward to seeing ya.
Jeremy
GySgt USMC Ret

To err is human, To forgive is devine, Neither of which is Marine Corps policy
Semper Fidelis