OT - Contacting CDNN, Texas

Welcome to the Leverguns.Com Forum. This is a high-class place so act respectable. We discuss most anything here ... politely.

Moderators: AmBraCol, Hobie

Forum rules
Welcome to the Leverguns.Com General Discussions Forum. This is a high-class place so act respectable. We discuss most anything here other than politics... politely.

Please post political post in the new Politics forum.
kimwcook
Advanced Levergunner

OT - Contacting CDNN, Texas

Post by kimwcook »

I've read numerous times people suggesting someone looking for a firearm to check CDNN's website. I've found them and can find parts and ancillary components, but I can't get to a firearms list. The one I do try says I don't have access (don't remember exactly what it says right now). Anyone know the trick or the website that gives the firearms list? Appreciate it.
Old Law Dawg
Hobie

Re: OT - Contacting CDNN, Texas

Post by Hobie »

Download the catalog and look at it. It's a PDF file. The online is for dealers.
Sincerely,

Hobie

"We are all travelers in the wilderness of this world, and the best that we find in our travels is an honest friend." Robert Louis Stevenson
kimwcook
Advanced Levergunner

Post by kimwcook »

Thanks, Hobie. I just returned after doing that and you're right. I shouldn't be in such a hurry.
Old Law Dawg
chadbr
Levergunner 2.0

Post by chadbr »

You can always call them -- every time I've called they've been nothing but polite and helpful.
mklwhite
Levergunner 2.0

Post by mklwhite »

Get them to send you a catalog. The downloaded version of doesn't have a lot of the prices listed.
Hobie

Post by Hobie »

mklwhite wrote:Get them to send you a catalog. The downloaded version of doesn't have a lot of the prices listed.
I have both and never noticed a difference!
Sincerely,

Hobie

"We are all travelers in the wilderness of this world, and the best that we find in our travels is an honest friend." Robert Louis Stevenson