LOOSING MY MIND

Welcome to the Leverguns.Com Forum. This is a high-class place so act respectable. We discuss most anything here ... politely.

Moderators: AmBraCol, Hobie

Forum rules
Welcome to the Leverguns.Com General Discussions Forum. This is a high-class place so act respectable. We discuss most anything here other than politics... politely.

Please post political post in the new Politics forum.
eagles
Levergunner 2.0

Re: LOOSING MY MIND

Post by eagles »

Your head is so far up your butt you cant see much . My house is in forclosure , I lost my job in 2006 and teach horse back riding lessons daily . First you whine I want a bargain then when i tell you I scraped up my pennies to do things the right way I am a no good rich guy who seldom shoots a gun . No sense in telling you anythnig else because anyone can see what kind of person you are here . For others who might imagine your even a hint close I am 58 years old , held the worlds record grizzly shot with a flintlock round ball rifle , also took moose and boar and countles deer with flintlocks,long bows , recurves , tied for first place in the nationals off hand with flintlocks killed my first black bear at 12 , taken Boar and deer with pistol and rifle .Reloading is just one thing I have not got into . Go spew your poisen on someone else . I have not attacked anyone on thie forum and did not deserver your rude attack and way off base assumptions and labels . YOU are not acting like a typical sportsman and YOU sound like some rich snob to me or some one who just likes cause trouible on these lists . My guese is others are rolling their eyes at YOU saying here he goes again .
kimwcook
Advanced Levergunner

Post by kimwcook »

Gentlemen, we need civility here, or this thread is going to get locked.
Old Law Dawg
madman4570
Advanced Levergunner

Post by madman4570 »

eagles, Again some of us are "very sorry" for your bad luck and guy we pray for your luck to change friend.I have found the best way is to just ignore good old Travis.He wants to cause trouble on here.I think eventually it will catch up with him! He likes acting like a little naughty 6 year old on daddys computer that should have time out! :lol: Anyway-----eagles, most everyone on here cares. Travis dont waste your time replying to me to also crank me up"cause dude I am on to you" wont work! :wink:I suppose we ALL are wrong? :idea:

eagles ----- very impressive stuff you did guy! :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
eagles
Levergunner 2.0

Post by eagles »

ok thank you but realy civilty needs to be both sided. I wil not stand by and be attacked , remove the attackers harsh words, warn him and if it is ongoing (which the private emails say is so with him ) kick him off and a battle wont ever be started by him again . I recieved enough private emails to realize that peopple are on to this guy so the sight moderator should be as well . If he is allowed to stay and keep being abrasive , well what does one think wil happen ? . I do appreciate all the words of good advice from all the others and I will tell you the outcome . I posted this here mostly so others can learn from my mistake and that was I think maybe to get referances .Although even then you wont get bad ones . I am still huntikng for a good local guy and for now wil try the Pa outfit that was recomended .
Travis Morgan
Senior Levergunner

Post by Travis Morgan »

I'm glad you two found each other. Now if the third triplet will just meet up with you..... :lol:
Hunter Ed. instructor
NRA Basic pistol Inst.
NRA Personal protection inst.
NRA Range safety officer

Blessed is the man that walketh not in the counsel of the ungodly, nor standeth in the way of sinners, nor sitteth in the seat of the scornful. But his delight is in the law of the LORD; and in his law doth he meditate day and night. Psalm 1
eagles
Levergunner 2.0

Post by eagles »

Moderator will you please stop this person from continueing his personal attacks ? I have been advised my many members about this guy now . HJe seems very reviled on this sight Why is he allowed to carry on this way ? Now if I say what I want the thread will be locked by one persons inconsiderate attacks which it seems his his goal . From what the scores of outhers are saying he is infamous for this but seems to be allowed to disrupt threads and go unchecked ?
madman4570
Advanced Levergunner

Post by madman4570 »

eagles wrote: My guese is others are rolling their eyes at YOU saying here he goes again .
:roll: :roll: :roll: again and again and again :?: :?: :?:
Travis Morgan
Senior Levergunner

Post by Travis Morgan »

eagles wrote:Moderator will you please stop this person from continueing his personal attacks ? I have been advised my many members about this guy now .
In reality, it's probably just you, madman, and one other guy I can think of. Everyone else is probably just ignoring this childish, pedantic rant.
Hunter Ed. instructor
NRA Basic pistol Inst.
NRA Personal protection inst.
NRA Range safety officer

Blessed is the man that walketh not in the counsel of the ungodly, nor standeth in the way of sinners, nor sitteth in the seat of the scornful. But his delight is in the law of the LORD; and in his law doth he meditate day and night. Psalm 1