FS - 9422 and Legacy Puma 92 in .480 Ruger

Welcome to the Leverguns.Com Forum. This is a high-class place so act respectable. We discuss most anything here ... politely.

Moderators: AmBraCol, Hobie

Forum rules
Welcome to the Leverguns.Com General Discussions Forum. This is a high-class place so act respectable. We discuss most anything here other than politics... politely.

Please post political post in the new Politics forum.
raven5
Levergunner

FS - 9422 and Legacy Puma 92 in .480 Ruger

Post by raven5 »

Winchester 9422. It is the .22 LR-L-S, not the magnum and has the checkered stocks. Very nice stocks.

Bought it in late 80's if I remember correctly. I've shot a few hundred rounds through it and that is all. It is in mint condition with one exception: there is a very small ding on the right side end of the forearm. I put this in it when I was taking it out of the box new when I first brought it home. :cry: Still even has the 'Walnut' sticker on the stock. I do not have the box it came in. $450 or make offer.

Legacy Puma .480 Ruger. Blued with 20" barrel. New in box. Never fired.

If anyone remembers a post I did I removed the hideous safety in the bolt, welded it up and reblued it. Looks great and you can't tell it was even there. The receiver is covered in oil in the pics. I briefly had another rifle identical to this one that I shot some but I sold it as well. Now I'm letting this one go. Paid around $450 for it new so with the work I put in it $500 seems like a fair price.

Email me with questions at dwooten@fuse.net.
The Constitution shall never be construed to prevent the people of the United States who are peaceable citizens from keeping their own arms.
- Samuel Adams, during Massachusetts' U.S. Constitution ratification convention, (1788)
raven5
Levergunner

Post by raven5 »

I finally posted the pics. I really need to sell these although I hate to. Thought I would post them here first before Gunbroker or other forums.
The Constitution shall never be construed to prevent the people of the United States who are peaceable citizens from keeping their own arms.
- Samuel Adams, during Massachusetts' U.S. Constitution ratification convention, (1788)
.45colt
Advanced Levergunner

Post by .45colt »

raven5.shoot Me an e-mail bellyacres@roadrunner.com
raven5
Levergunner

Post by raven5 »

9422 Sold

Puma 480 still for sale