OT / Humor: A Blonde Easter

Welcome to the Leverguns.Com Forum. This is a high-class place so act respectable. We discuss most anything here ... politely.

Moderators: AmBraCol, Hobie

Forum rules
Welcome to the Leverguns.Com General Discussions Forum. This is a high-class place so act respectable. We discuss most anything here other than politics... politely.

Please post political post in the new Politics forum.
Pete44ru
Advanced Levergunner

OT / Humor: A Blonde Easter

Post by Pete44ru »

A man, driving along a highway, sees a rabbit jump out across the middle of the road.

He swerves to avoid hitting it, but unfortunately the rabbit jumps right in front of his car.

The driver, a sensitive man as well as an animal lover, pulls over and gets out to see what has become of the rabbit.

Much to his dismay, the rabbit is non other than the Easter Bunny - and he is DEAD.

The driver feels so awful that he begins to cry.

A beautiful blonde woman, driving down the highway, sees the man crying on the side of the road and pulls over.

She gets out of the car, and asks the man what's wrong.

"I feel terrible," he explains," I accidentally ran over the Easter Bunny with my car, and KILLED HIM."

The blonde says," Don't worry ", then runs to her car and comes back with a spray can.

She walks over to the limp, dead Easter Bunny, bends down, and sprays him with the can.

Instantly, the Easter Bunny jumps up, waves it's paw at the both of them, then hops off down the road.

After going 10 feet, the Easter Bunny stops, turns around, waves again and then hops down the road another 10 feet, turns and waves; hops another 10 feet, turns and waves; repeating this again and again and again, until he hops out of sight.

The man is both astounded and astonished.

He turned to the blonde, and demanded: "WHAT was in that can? What did you spray on the Easter Bunny ?"

The blonde turned the can, so that the man could read the label.

The label read:

HAIR SPRAY - Restores life to dead hair, adds permanent wave

Borregos
Advanced Levergunner

Re: OT / Humor: A Blonde Easter

Post by Borregos »

:roll: :roll: :roll:
Pete
Sometimes I wonder if it is worthwhile gnawing through the leather straps to get up in the morning..................
NonPCnraRN
Levergunner 2.0

Post by NonPCnraRN »

Two blondes one on each side of a river. The first blonde yells across to the other, "How do you get to the other side?" The second blonde responds sarcastically, "Duh! You're on the other side!"
Ysabel Kid

Post by Ysabel Kid »

Oey! :roll: