How much ammunition?

Welcome to the Leverguns.Com Forum. This is a high-class place so act respectable. We discuss most anything here ... politely.

Moderators: AmBraCol, Hobie

Forum rules
Welcome to the Leverguns.Com General Discussions Forum. This is a high-class place so act respectable. We discuss most anything here other than politics... politely.

Please post political post in the new Politics forum.
Ysabel Kid

How much ammunition?

Post by Ysabel Kid »

This is kinda "on-topic", as it could pertain to feeding your leverguns, though the intention of my question is a bit broader. I keep track of my ammunition - not only the reloads but also the store-bought factory fodder. I have goals set up for each of the calibers I need to feed, depending on how many guns I have in that caliber, what type of action it is, and how often I shoot it. I am working towards the goals now - and I'm about 11,000 rounds short. Will end up north of 50,000 rounds all told.

Anyway, does anyone else keep track of their ammunition? Do you set goals for how much you like to have on hand? Lastly, for your levers, how much do you want to have - a minimum inventory, if you will?

Thanks,
cnjarvis
Senior Levergunner

Post by cnjarvis »

I don't yet but I'm working that way.

I just took an inventory of my reloading supplies on hand. Not shabby but not nearly what I'd like it to be.

The only ammo I've been stockpiling lately is 22 LR. Before it goes up...
Griff
Posting leader...

Post by Griff »

I could tell, but... it's a State secret!
Griff,
SASS/CMSA #93
NRA Patron
GUSA #93

There is a fine line between hobby & obsession!
AND... I'm over it!!
No I ain't ready, but let's do it anyway!
Blaine
Posting leader...

Post by Blaine »

Been buying a couple boxes of .45acp and a brick of .22 everytime I hit WallyWorld...... I'm not real sure how long primers and powder last.

I'm considering divesting myself of anything .429 and concentrating on 45-70, 45acp and maybe getting a 357 carbine to go with the Blackhawk and JFrame 357s; 11-14 Grains of BlueDot and a 158-180 grain hardcast is a real cheap superthumper. As far as that goes, the 45acp, at a sane range, will do just fine for anything that needs shooting in WA.......
The Rotten Fruit Always Hits The Ground First

Proud Life Member Of:
NRA
Second Amendment Foundation
Citizens Committee For The Right To Keep And Bear Arms
DAV
Don McDowell

Post by Don McDowell »

:roll: This is a tuff one. I can't put exact numbers on anything, but for the hunting rifles I try to keep at least 2 boxes of ammo loaded and on hand. The 223's can sometimes number as many as 500 loaded and ready to go, but then a couple of hours in the prairiedog town and that number declines rapidly.
The BPCR's usually have a couple hundred each ready to go thru the heighth of the competition shooting season, but that number is really static from April -Sept.
Handguns I try to keep 100 rounds for each on hand ,but some slow afternoons and that number changes rapidly. :D
Alls I know for sure cartons of primers especially in large rifle and large pistol don't have to worry about shelflife around here. :lol: :shock: And now Carol has her Single Six in 32 HR and that thing can gooble 200 rounds so fast it ain't funny , specially for a single stage press. :?
sven556
Levergunner

Post by sven556 »

for 12g I like to have around 500 rds for targets and at least two boxes for game.

22 - 2 value packs so around 1000 rds

big game rifles usually only a couple boxes.

See a trend here? 2 of whatever; two cases, two boxes, two packs.

Now I've also been considering a ar-15 and having a couple thousand rds for practice, fun, and God forbid a bad times situation.
JReed
Advanced Levergunner

Post by JReed »

I would like to work towards a goal like that but I have the annoying problem of shooting it all up and then forgeting to replace it until it is time to go shooting again. Then I have to pul an all nighter so I have something to shoot the next day :lol:
Jeremy
GySgt USMC Ret

To err is human, To forgive is devine, Neither of which is Marine Corps policy
Semper Fidelis
JimT
Shootist

Post by JimT »

I want eveything I can get plus at least one box more.
Warhawk
Levergunner 3.0

Post by Warhawk »

I have a good supply of .223, .308, 9mm and .45 ACP for "just in case". Everything else is for fun or sporting use.

As I get older, I'm realizing that I'm probably just as well off with a good Smith & Wesson revolver and a .357 or .44 Mag levergun.
Warhawk
Levergunner 3.0

Post by Warhawk »

I have a good supply of .223, .308, 9mm and .45 ACP for "just in case". Everything else is for fun or sporting use.

As I get older, I'm realizing that I'm probably just as well off with a good Smith & Wesson revolver and a .357 or .44 Mag levergun.
El Chivo
Advanced Levergunner

Post by El Chivo »

I just started reloading so I have lots of extra stuff right now. I want to have the components on hand so I can shoot for a month or so, that is probably 100 rounds worth. I want to have loads for a couple powders in case I go to the store and they're out of the one I want, I will still have an alternative. But right now I have about 1500 bullets and 4 lbs of various powders.

But aside from casual shooting, I am holding one untouched box each of Remington Green Box 30-30 and 35 Rem. This is in case I have to head for the hills (don't laugh) or get out of town in a hurry. Just enough ammo to get myself into trouble.
"I'll tell you what living is. You get up when you feel like it. You fry yourself some eggs. You see what kind of a day it is."
gon2shoot
Levergunner 2.0

Post by gon2shoot »

Are you talking all in one place, or the total of what is stashed around various locations ? 8) 8)
grit yer teeth an pull the trigger
Ram Hammer
Levergunner 2.0

Post by Ram Hammer »

Depends on the application.

22 I keep enough 22 around to get plenty of practice and then some more to shoot BPRC/22 Silhouette matches.

All my handguns I maintain at least 1,000 pieces of brass for each cartridge. When I run out I get out the Dillon 650 and go to town. I'll also keep a couple of boxes of factory ammo around for those I might carry for self defense.

Rifles are a mixed bag. I'll always have at least two deer rifle (one bolt and one lever) sighted in and ready to go with enough for a hunt. I keep a good supply of practice ammo around for a few rifles a couple hundred.

But here is the kicker. I have reloading components on hand to assemble thousands of rounds of nearly anything I own. The one exception to that is the handgun bullets which I order in bulk on an as needed basis. The minimun number of pieces of brass I have for any rifle is 100 for my 7.65 Argentine. The maximum is 45-70 with about 800 which I shoot in BPRC Silhouette competition.
Sixgun
Posting leader...
Location: S.E. Pa. Where The Finest Winchesters & Colts Reside

Post by Sixgun »

30-40K, not including rimfire, with the capabilities to load a quarter mil.
1st. Gen. Colt SAA’s, 1878 D.A.45 and a 38-55 Marlin TD

engravertom
Levergunner 2.0

Post by engravertom »

BlaineG wrote: I'm considering divesting myself of anything .429 and concentrating on 45-70, 45acp and maybe getting a 357 carbine to go with the Blackhawk and JFrame 357s; ..
I'm starting to follow a similar strategy.

I have just sold off two handguns, and only have the Ruger Old Model in 357 right now. I have a SAA in 38 spl in the works. I'd like to get a lever in 357 also.

I have about 200 for the 30-30 right now. Only about 30 for the 45-70, about 150 for the 357.

I'm going to get the appropriate dies soon, for the press I have already. (haven't reloaded in quite a while!)

The 22lr has been reduced of late. The kids and I have been shooting a good bit lately!

Time to consolidate and reogranize

I have a fair amount of primers on hand, but they are 15 years old, same with the powder.

Dies, primers, powder, moulds, and a good basic load are my objectives for the next year. A 357 lever and a pocker pistol ( Derringer, mini rev. or bearcat)are the only gun purcjases I can justify any time soon. Plus the 22 lr insert for my 45-70 Ruger!

take care,

Tom
brucew44guns
Senior Levergunner

ammo

Post by brucew44guns »

This topic brings up an old question, how long does ammo last? I have some WWII '06 stuff that was stored in a cave someplace for decades in wooden Winchester boxes of 1,000 rounds, They shoot fine in a Garand. I hear others say that 1 year old .22's get bad, I never had that trouble, but how can you invest in a pile of ammo and have confidence it will work ok when needed? I've got .348 Wins that are 15 or 20 years old, don't worry too much about them, but should I.
To hell with them fellas, buzzards gotta eat same as the worms.
Outlaw Josey Wales

Member GOA
NRA Benefactor-Life
Ysabel Kid

Post by Ysabel Kid »

For me, my goal is to have at least 100 rounds of any caliber I have to feed. For the guns I call "major" I wanted 500 rounds per gun in that caliber. "Major" to me is defined by the number of guns (if I get 4 or more in that caliber, it automatically hits "major"), the amount I shoot it (often = "major"), or the "if all heck breaks loose" (calibers like .223, .308, 7.62 x 39mm and .30-06).

Minor calibers would be things like .25 ACP, .32 S&W short and long, .38 S&W, etc. As someone said - "recreational" calibers! :wink:
KirkD
Desktop Artiste

Post by KirkD »

I like to have a minimum of 50 cartridges for each caliber and, preferably, 100 rounds for each caliber. I can easily use up 50 rounds in one visit to the range. In addition, I like to have the reloading supplies on hand to load for at least 500 more. I can easily
Ysabel Kid

Post by Ysabel Kid »

Kirk? Kirk? You dropped off mid-sentence - was afraid you insulted Hillary and she came after you! :shock:

That was were I was going next - the reloading stock. I'm with you on that too - anything I can reload I like to have enough to load up 500 rounds, though I lump powder and primer in common when considering that figure (I always try to have powder and primer on hand - looking more towards 500 bullets and cases for those rounds).
TedH
Advanced Levergunner

Post by TedH »

I usually only have two or three boxes loaded on hand at any given time. My stock of reloading supplies and lead alloy for casting would get me many thousands of rounds. I just don't have the time to cast and load it all.
J Miller
Member Emeritus

Post by J Miller »

Ysabel Kid,

I don't have a specific round count as a goal for any particular caliber. When I feel I have enough I quit loading it.

I have a few boxes of factory ammo set back to look at. Kind of so I don't forget what that gold plated stuff looks like.

Joe
***Be sneaky, get closer, bust the cap on him when you can put the ball where it counts ;) .***
Modoc ED
Advanced Levergunner

Post by Modoc ED »

Not a very good question in my opinion. See lots of guys here say they just bought 5,000 maybe 10,000 primers and say 30 lbs of powder and have xxx loaded rounds on hand. That's way too much as far as the Feds and many states are concerned. Could land your butt in the pokey (pun intended). Lot of states have what are called "Arsenal Laws" that state if you have so much loaded ammo or ammo components on hand you must have an "Arsenal License".

Watch out before you brag guys. You just may find yourself in the slammer for doing it.
ED
Yer never too old
dgr416
Levergunner 2.0

how much ammo

Post by dgr416 »

Thats why I reduced my guns to mostly 338 and 416 caliber.I still have 375 winchester ,264 win mag,243 winchester,30-06 and 308.I tried to reduce the calibers I reload for.I have a dillion 550 which usually spits out about 300 rifler rounds an hour and about 500 pistol rounds.I have bought a bunch of 22 also.I stocked up on shotgun shells that are less than me to reload for.I have 8,000 pcs of 416 rem mag brass 5,000 bullets and about 2000 338s and that many bullets.You can make a big pile of ammo in a day with a dillion 550.I neck down cheap 7 rem mag mm brass for my 264.I could make 375 brass out of 30-30 brass if I had to.308 bras for my H&K 91s is getting harder tyo find.I do need alot more of it.I threw away three wheel barrows of the military stuff a few years back now i wish I had it.
Hobie

Post by Hobie »

JimT wrote:I want eveything I can get plus at least one box more.
I like that answer. If I had my way my house would sink for the weight of ammo stored therein. Reality limits me to about a .50 cal ammo can full for each cartridge. I've exceeded that a bit for .22 LR and .22 WRF...
Sincerely,

Hobie

"We are all travelers in the wilderness of this world, and the best that we find in our travels is an honest friend." Robert Louis Stevenson
Hobie

Post by Hobie »

Modoc ED wrote:Not a very good question in my opinion. See lots of guys here say they just bought 5,000 maybe 10,000 primers and say 30 lbs of powder and have xxx loaded rounds on hand. That's way too much as far as the Feds and many states are concerned. Could land your butt in the pokey (pun intended). Lot of states have what are called "Arsenal Laws" that state if you have so much loaded ammo or ammo components on hand you must have an "Arsenal License".

Watch out before you brag guys. You just may find yourself in the slammer for doing it.
MA has such a law. Not VA. Limits are connected to fire protection rules/ordinances. The Feds have no limits (yet).
Sincerely,

Hobie

"We are all travelers in the wilderness of this world, and the best that we find in our travels is an honest friend." Robert Louis Stevenson
jnyork
Advanced Levergunner

Post by jnyork »

Hey, Modoc Ed, got a link to any "Arsenal License" laws, I knew they had been proposed from time to time but have never seen any actual laws. I think you are correct inyour belief that it is not too good an idea to be posting how much ammo you have, there are others watching these sites besides the members. :(
Noah Zark
Senior Levergunner

Post by Noah Zark »

For the lever guns, I have a self-imposed minimum of 250 rds because I reload for all of my lever cartridges. That said, the reality of it is that I have between 500 and 1300 rds for each of the levergun chamberings.

Why so much? I have multiple guns in each of the chamberings. For example, I have three (3) levers each in 30-30, 45 Colt, and 45-70, not counting the Pedersoli Sharps. I have two levers and three handguns in 32-20. I have two levers in 375 Win.

For the non-lever stuff I've been socking away the surplus ammo since the mid 80s. I don't have to buy any more 308, 223, 8x57, or 6.5x55 for the rest of my lifetime and I'm halfway to 106.

For the guns with the funswitches, a S&W 76 and a Sterling Mk4, they are in 9mm and I have about 14,000 rounds loaded for them, plus another 4,000 empty cases to load. I load during the winter and shoot during Jul and Aug. :lol:

Noah
Might as well face it, you're addicted to guns . . .
homefront
Levergunner 3.0

Post by homefront »

I'm putting my time and $ into lead, primers and powder.
I have brass, dies, moulds, etc. for the few things I load.
Now that my son's gone, I don't need more rifles. A .41 mag, 2 30-30's and a .38-55 are plenty to load for and shoot.
FWiedner
Advanced Levergunner

Post by FWiedner »

Jeez, I've got a bunch.

It's probably time for an inventory it order to make just such an assessment.

:?
Government office attracts the power-mad, yet it's people who just want to be left alone to live life on their own terms who are considered dangerous.

History teaches that it's a small window in which people can fight back before it is too dangerous to fight back.
Tristan
Levergunner 2.0

Post by Tristan »

Warhawk wrote:I have a good supply of .223, .308, 9mm and .45 ACP for "just in case". Everything else is for fun or sporting use.

Hey Warhawk, even though that was a double post, it was worth repeating!

lol

All the toys are a great deal of fun, but in fact 90% of what I would want to do would be covered by a good revolver and a good levergun.

- Tristan
ScottT
Shootist

Post by ScottT »

This is one of the reasons I cut back so much on the variety of calibers that I shoot. But I had a hard time keeping track.

Here is what I did over the weekend to sort of get a handle on what I have.

Once I get a full inventory and I have a good place to store everything, I will make decisions on how to proceed.

One thing that I have found helpful is to settle on a single load for each caliber. Then I never have a question about what is in the box.
505stevec
Levergunner 3.0

Post by 505stevec »

I try to keep enough on hand so that when my boys come home and want to go to the range we can go and have some fun.
FWiedner
Advanced Levergunner

Post by FWiedner »

ScottT wrote:One thing that I have found helpful is to settle on a single load for each caliber. Then I never have a question about what is in the box.
+1

:)
Government office attracts the power-mad, yet it's people who just want to be left alone to live life on their own terms who are considered dangerous.

History teaches that it's a small window in which people can fight back before it is too dangerous to fight back.
El Chivo
Advanced Levergunner

Post by El Chivo »

One thing that I have found helpful is to settle on a single load for each caliber. Then I never have a question about what is in the box.
I'm going to need at least two loads for each caliber, a hunting load and a silhouette load.

I wouldn't store them together, in fact, I bought different colored boxes for each. The bullets are going to be different, as well. But that's the joy of reloading, same gun, different loads.
"I'll tell you what living is. You get up when you feel like it. You fry yourself some eggs. You see what kind of a day it is."
gary rice
Levergunner 2.0

Post by gary rice »

i hadnt thought of it until now. i usually have on hand about 100 rounds loaded for each caliber although i have the capacity and inventory to load many more. i like to keep alot of components available for emergency use etc etc. im always fearful that some moron will pass another law that says i cant buy any more powder, primers or bullets.
g rice
Poohgyrr
Levergunner 3.0

Post by Poohgyrr »

Hmmmm, not enough. I use to shoot twice a week and loaded enough to stay stocked for that. We just don't shoot like that anymore.

For any natural diaster around here (big flood or maybe an earthquake), we have enough to get us through, and for friends who partner up with us, and for barter.
John
Family, blue steel & wood, hot biscuits, and fresh coffee.
Luke 22:36 Romans 12:17-21 Ephesians 4:26-32
"Life brings sorrow and joy alike. It is what a man does with them - not what they do to him - that is the true test of his mettle." T. Roosevelt
Modoc ED
Advanced Levergunner

Post by Modoc ED »

jnyork wrote:Hey, Modoc Ed, got a link to any "Arsenal License" laws, I knew they had been proposed from time to time but have never seen any actual laws. I think you are correct inyour belief that it is not too good an idea to be posting how much ammo you have, there are others watching these sites besides the members. :(
Sorry, I don't have any specific links for "Arsenal Laws" other than these two for CA as that is where I live and try to keep current on.

Look in the Penal Code in this link.
http://www.leginfo.ca.gov/calaw.html

http://www.ag.ca.gov/firearms/index.html

Sometimes these laws aren't prosecuted as a stand alone charge but are tacked onto other charges to enhance procecusion of individuals.

There are some Federal laws now that do cover possession of "explosives" and powder (both black powder & smokeless powder) along with primers are included. Lots of laws/regulations have been added to the books since 9/11 that us regular guys aren't even aware of yet and even some law enforcement types & DAs aren't aware of yet either.
ED
Yer never too old
Noah Zark
Senior Levergunner

Post by Noah Zark »

No "Arsenal Laws" in PA, but IIRC Philathadelphia has something in the fire code about it.

My "arsenal" is broken up between four locations anyway. Five, counting a large safe deposit box at the bank.

Noah
Might as well face it, you're addicted to guns . . .
meanc
Levergunner 3.0

Post by meanc »

I'm the same as Hobie.

I have a 50Cal ammo can for each of my calibers.

9mm/30-30/45colt/44mag/38spcl/357mag. For the 22s I've got 3 filled.

I was amazed at just how many rounds of each caliber I can fit in one of those cans.

Plus still enough reloading supplies to at least match what's already loaded.

Probably more than I'll shoot up in 10 or so years.
Hobie

Post by Hobie »

ScottT wrote:This is one of the reasons I cut back so much on the variety of calibers that I shoot. But I had a hard time keeping track.

Once I get a full inventory and I have a good place to store everything, I will make decisions on how to proceed.

That is much like my system. I like your shelving, is that available commercially? Might you know who/where?
Sincerely,

Hobie

ScottT
Shootist

Post by ScottT »

I don't know if it is available commercially or not, I imagine so. This is some neat pallet rack type shelving that is 2ft wide and 6 ft long. The racks are about 7 ft tall and you can adjust the spacing to fit just about anything. I have ammo cans here, but there are other shelves that have plastic tubs and still others with cardboard boxes. The goal is to have everything in metal or plastic containers this year.

I just scraped the rust off, painted with metal primer and added plywood.

This metal parts were laying in a field and I did not have to pay for them, just haul them off. I have both sides of my garage done this way and it is really handy.
Swampman
Levergunner 3.0

Post by Swampman »

I like to have 100 rounds of each caliber.

Primers go stale after about 20 years.
"I have reached up to the gun rack and taken down the .30/30 carbine by some process of natural selection, not condoned perhaps by many experts but easily explained by those who spend long periods in the wilderness areas."~Calvin Rutstrum~

"You come to the swamp, you better leave your skirt at the house"~Dave Canterbury~
Texican
Levergunner 2.0

Post by Texican »

BlaineG wrote:Been buying a couple boxes of .45acp and a brick of .22 everytime I hit WallyWorld...
I'm not sure about elsewhere, but down here I have it on good authority that Wally's stores there backstock ammunition in shipping containers out behind the store. Thus it is subjected to additional stresses of temperature changes, humidity, etc. which may reduce its livespan. I've noticed that the same type of .22's bought from a local outdoor store are consistently more accurate than those purchased from Wally's.

Cheap is good, stocking up is good. Might benefit you to write the date purchased on it though to 'rotate' it FIFO-style, though.

Just my two cents
Texican

Gentlemanly Rogue, Projectilist of Distinction, and Son of Old Republic

Slick
Levergunner 2.0

Re: How much ammunition?

Post by Slick »

Ysabel Kid wrote:Anyway, does anyone else keep track of their ammunition? Do you set goals for how much you like to have on hand? Lastly, for your levers, how much do you want to have - a minimum inventory, if you will?
I think it's wise to have 1K rounds for a gun on hand. For .22LR - that's easy, but the .45-70 govt took a fair while to get up to stock.
Politicians and diapers both require frequent changing for the EXACT same reason!
Swampman
Levergunner 3.0

Post by Swampman »

"I'm considering divesting myself of anything .429 and concentrating on 45-70, 45acp and maybe getting a 357 carbine to go with the Blackhawk and JFrame 357s; .."

I got rid of all my non .38/.357 pistols except my .22 New Frontier. I kept my Flattop .357 and several .38 Special revolvers.

I need to buy dies for .30-30, .35 Remington, .444, and .45-70 now.

I'm thinking about getting a .357 barrel for my Handi Rifle.
"I have reached up to the gun rack and taken down the .30/30 carbine by some process of natural selection, not condoned perhaps by many experts but easily explained by those who spend long periods in the wilderness areas."~Calvin Rutstrum~

"You come to the swamp, you better leave your skirt at the house"~Dave Canterbury~
RIHMFIRE
Advanced Levergunner

Post by RIHMFIRE »

ScottT wrote:This is one of the reasons I cut back so much on the variety of calibers that I shoot. But I had a hard time keeping track.

I like it...very organized...
I need to do something like that....I am planning to build a piece of
millwork to hold my toys...I'm gonna have to steal your idea.
coachise
Levergunner

Post by coachise »

I just like to keep my plastic reload boxes filled. I reload everything I shoot (except for .22 rimfire). 45/70- 100rnds, 45 colt- 600 rnds, 44 mag-200 rnds, 44 spcl- 100 rnds, 30/30 -200 rnds, 22/250- 200 rounds, 375 win - 200 rnds, 30/06- 100 rnds. So I guess I have about 1700 rnds in storage normally. My 45 colt stock is about half (300 rnds). I've been shooting every weekend, but haven't reloaded for the past few weeks. Garage is just too cold.
Mojo
Levergunner 2.0

Post by Mojo »

Whatever I have on hand I need to have at least two more boxes of each. One thing I am negligent on keeping a good stock of is shotgun shells. I don't know why but somehow I always overlook this important commodity.
If you can see the big picture, you are not focusing on your front sight.
mescalero1
Advanced Levergunner

Post by mescalero1 »

Swampman,
What is the basis for your statement " primers go stale after 20 years "
I have not heard this before, please enlighten me
Hawkeye78
Levergunner

this and that

Post by Hawkeye78 »

First, there are some very strong shelves available at a reasonable price from Lowe's and some other folks. Steel framing which has wood inserts. They come with particle board but over time they sag. I have replace mine with 5/4 treated. No more sags so far. Great for holding ammo.

I keep quite a lot of ammo on hand. Probably a few thousand rounds around the house. Most of my ammo is in storage on shelves in ammo cans in my storage building. I have no idea how many there actually is there. Probably about 150 to 200 Ammo cans of various sizes.

Primers go stale???? What is the basis of the "stale" theory. In my experience, It isn't so. I tend to collect a lot of ammo. Either from sales and auctions or folks just giving it to me because they know I have a few firearms. I have had clients pay me with ammo and weapons, male and female! You would be surprised at what has come in!

I think if properly stored, they will last indefinitely. A few months ago, I came across some old military 30-40 Krag. They were given to me because I have one. I took out about 100 rounds of the worst looking and shot them. (Still have about 5-600) I had no misfires at all. The ammo shot very well at 100 yards. This ammo was manufactured between 1896 and 1908. I have my own hand loads that are over 20 years old that shoot fine. I used to routinely shoot WWI and WWII ammo, particularly German Mauser ammo. I know of rimfire Spencer Rifle ammo that still went off in original arms. At $10 plus per round, they only tested a few. One misfire out of 7.

My favorite CMP ammo is Lake City Match .30 Ball Ammo. I don't think any of it is less than 35 years old. It keeps me in matches.

What is your source?
Hawkeye78