A thought about .348 brass.....

Welcome to the Leverguns.Com Forum. This is a high-class place so act respectable. We discuss most anything here ... politely.

Moderators: AmBraCol, Hobie

Forum rules
Welcome to the Leverguns.Com General Discussions Forum. This is a high-class place so act respectable. We discuss most anything here other than politics... politely.

Please post political post in the new Politics forum.
dz86
Levergunner

A thought about .348 brass.....

Post by dz86 »

Last week I sent an email to Winchester suggesting that, since .348 brass is perpetually sold out everywhere, they should either; make their limited runs of .348 brass more often, or make larger runs of it when they do.

I received a helpful reply stating that; even though I probably wasn't aware of it .348 brass is a current production item, but they were sorry to tell me it was backordered at the present time.

No kidding?

So anyway. I was on Starline's website the other day. http://www.starlinebrass.com/ If you click on the link on the left side of the page called "Response Form" there is a place where you can suggest "Any unique cases for which you see a need."

I know that it's a long shot, but maybe if enough of us suggest to Starline that they need to make .348 brass we might get lucky.

Just a thought.

Dave
Ridgerunner
Levergunner 2.0

Post by Ridgerunner »

e-mail sent
Confederately yours,

Ridgerunner
Yance
Levergunner 2.0

.348 win and "other" cases

Post by Yance »

I e-mailed Starline directly about the possibility of them producing .45-75 Win cases since who know when/IF Jamison is ever going to get to run them again.

This was the response I received:

"Sorry due to our productions demands we have no immediate plans at this
time."
Yance

There's a fine line between "Hobby" and "Mental Illness".

outawaysforge.wordpress.com

"Gun control" isn't about guns, it's about "control".
dz86
Levergunner

Post by dz86 »

Well, Starline hasn't responded to my email about producing .348 yet. Hopefully that means they are considering it........

Dave
pharmseller
Senior Levergunner

Post by pharmseller »

I just bought 2 cases (unopened) of Winchester 200 grain Silvertip ammunition for $32/box. Considering that brass is spendy and often hard to find, buying new and reloading makes sense at that price. The guy has 3 more cases I think but the price is going up.

Quinn
We are determined that before the sun sets on this terrible struggle, our flag will be recognized throughout the world as a symbol of freedom on the one hand, of overwhelming power on the other.

General George C. Marshall, 1942
Ridgerunner
Levergunner 2.0

Post by Ridgerunner »

dang, I guess that case (shy 8 rounds) I got last year for 225.00 was a good deal....
Confederately yours,

Ridgerunner