HUMOR - Ironic humor(Truth)

Welcome to the Leverguns.Com Forum. This is a high-class place so act respectable. We discuss most anything here ... politely.

Moderators: AmBraCol, Hobie

Forum rules
Welcome to the Leverguns.Com General Discussions Forum. This is a high-class place so act respectable. We discuss most anything here other than politics... politely.

Please post political post in the new Politics forum.
Mike D.
***Rock Star***

HUMOR - Ironic humor(Truth)

Post by Mike D. »

This is too good not to share.

The old priest lay dying in the hospital. For years he had faithfully served the people of the nation's capital. He motioned for his nurse to come near.

"Yes, Father?" said the nurse.

"I would really like to see Senator's Ted Kennedy and Hillary Clinton before I die." Whispered the priest.

"I'll see what I can do, Father" replied the nurse.

The nurse sent the request to the Senate and waited for a response. Soon the word arrived, Senator's Kennedy and Clinton would be delighted to visit the priest.

As they went to the hospital, Hillary commented to Teddy, "I don't know why the old priest wants to see us, but it will certainly will help our images and might even get me elected President. After all, I'm IN IT TO WIN IT."

Kennedy agreed it was a good thing.

When they arrived at the priest's room, the priest took Ted's hand in his right hand and Hillary's hand in his left. There was silence and a look of serenity on the old priest's face.

Finally Senator Kennedy spoke. "Father, of all the people you could have chosen, why did you choose us to be with you as you near the end?"

The old priest slowly replied, "I have always tried to pattern my life after our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ."

"Amen" said Teddy.

"Amen" said Hillary.

The old priest continued, "Jesus died between two lying thieves. I would like to do the same."

:lol:
"Congressmen who willfully take actions during wartime that damage morale, and undermine the military are saboteurs and should be arrested, exiled or hanged"....President Abraham Lincoln
handirifle
Senior Levergunner

Post by handirifle »

:D :D :D :D :lol: :lol: :lol:
Rusty
Advanced Levergunner

Post by Rusty »

Too bad he couldn't have said "Today thou shalt be with me in Paradise" to at least one of them.

Rusty <><
If you're gonna be stupid ya gotta be tough-
Isiah 55:8&9

It's easier to fool people than it is to convince them they have been fooled.
505stevec
Levergunner 3.0

Post by 505stevec »

:lol: :lol: :lol:
SJPrice
Levergunner 3.0

Post by SJPrice »

With any luck, Ted will offer to drive Hillary home after the "party" and she will accept. :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:
Always Drink Upstream From The Herd
piller
Posting leader...

Post by piller »

I always wondered how Ted, Bill, and Hillary avoided lightning bolts when they went into a church.
D. Brian Casady
Quid Llatine Dictum Sit, Altum Viditur.
Advanced is being able to do the basics while your leg is on fire---Bill Jeans
Don't ever take a fence down until you know why it was put up---Robert Frost
Dastook
Levergunner 2.0

Post by Dastook »

SJPrice wrote:With any luck, Ted will offer to drive Hillary home after the "party" and she will accept. :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:
:lol: :lol: I think I liked that as much as the joke.
The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing.

NRA Life Endowment
SASS & CAS

Born in Idaho, the same great state Elmer Keith & Jack O'Conner lived in and loved.
Ysabel Kid

Post by Ysabel Kid »

If either Ted or Hillary wind up in Heaven, then God is really lowering his standards... :(

Then again, maybe they will sneak in like illegal aliens...
Scott64A
Levergunner 2.0

Post by Scott64A »

Good one!