Home town Pawn Shop

Welcome to the Leverguns.Com Forum. This is a high-class place so act respectable. We discuss most anything here ... politely.

Moderators: AmBraCol, Hobie

Forum rules
Welcome to the Leverguns.Com General Discussions Forum. This is a high-class place so act respectable. We discuss most anything here other than politics... politely.

Please post political post in the new Politics forum.
2row
Levergunner 1.0

Home town Pawn Shop

Post by 2row »

well I looked all over the internet for aLittle Sharps 38-55 no luck. so went too my home town gun shop my good Buddy said he would try to find one for me. AND HE DID it will be here on FRIDAY maybe if not it will be Monday. Now for the good part the price you guys better set down total price out the door 943.49 $ Love the hometown People. I'll have a grin from ear to ear for days. :D :D :D :) :) :lol:
Ram Hammer
Levergunner 2.0

Post by Ram Hammer »

Are you talking about a Dakota Little Sharps? :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock:
No price is too high to pay for the privilege of owning yourself

There's no trick to being a humorist when you have the whole government working for you.
Will Rogers
cnjarvis
Senior Levergunner

Post by cnjarvis »

We expect photos and a range report on Saturday Robert!
Rebel1972
Levergunner 2.0

Post by Rebel1972 »

Yes ,We need you to really wring it out .I'm waiting on the 30-30 .Maybe the price won't go up that much.
2row
Levergunner 1.0

Post by 2row »

Ram hammer it is the Daly little Sharps 38-55 if it was a Dakota wood have ordered 2 or 3 at that price well maby
Ysabel Kid

Post by Ysabel Kid »

Big time congrats! Looking forward to the pictures!!! :D 8)