Let me know what you think about it...

Welcome to the Leverguns.Com Forum. This is a high-class place so act respectable. We discuss most anything here ... politely.

Moderators: AmBraCol, Hobie

Forum rules
Welcome to the Leverguns.Com General Discussions Forum. This is a high-class place so act respectable. We discuss most anything here other than politics... politely.

Please post political post in the new Politics forum.
spurgon
Levergunner 2.0

Let me know what you think about it...

Post by spurgon »

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vuBo4E77ZXo there are powers at work to change our nation as we all know it, and they are doing it with out us knowing it.
J Miller
Member Emeritus

Post by J Miller »

I've seen that before. Lots of people think it's a scam and refuse to believe it's true, or even possible.

Me, it makes me wish this was 1908 instead of 2008. At least then I could live out the rest of my live in relative peace instead of worrying what the next president is going to do to us.

Joe
***Be sneaky, get closer, bust the cap on him when you can put the ball where it counts ;) .***
spurgon
Levergunner 2.0

Post by spurgon »

Joe
I guess he or she will just follow through with what the others have started.
spurgon
J Miller
Member Emeritus

Post by J Miller »

Yeah, that's what I'm afraid of.

Joe
***Be sneaky, get closer, bust the cap on him when you can put the ball where it counts ;) .***
Scott64A
Levergunner 2.0

Post by Scott64A »

Ahem...

Isn't world domination kind of the whole point of civilized society?
It always has been the goal: gather food, riches and grow. If some neighboring tribe has or takes something you need, go to war.

I mean, When Mesopotamia was created, they gathered resources (materials AND people,) from all around and fed the machine.

It is, to coin a phrase, the nature of the beast. You can't have large groups of people living together in societies without a subsequent growth and a greater need for materials and people. This was inevitable and evident from when the first homnids who gathered and hunted for their tribe. Expand that with ideas and technology and a few hundred thousand years of refinement and here we are. Total domnation by a select few in power. Same as it ever was. I had a good friend who used to say, "Nothing has changed since the Egyptians. It's still the same story. Slaves and owners."

To deny this is to deny the destiny of the human race. I believe Revelations was a correct if not rather abstract way of seeing the future. It's eminantly logical to a modern human where in biblical times was probably really far out to think 2500 years into the future. The guy who supposely penned Revelations lived alone in a cave for a while and did sort of a vision quest from what I have gathered, and here we see a glimpse of what he saw.

IMO, Satan was cast down to Earth and has ruled it since. He got Adam and Eve to go for it and is still at it.

I don't personally mind where this is headed, because due to related prophecy, when the smoke finally clears, Lucifer will be defeated.
This may not be in my lifetime, but it doesn't really matter. The end result is prophecied to be God's Garden all over again, only without Belial here to sway whoever is put here.
Pray for those who get crushed under the wheel of the Devil's progress, and remember to stay true to God. Through Him none may fail, ultimately.

Haha... Let them be decieved. They are the ones who will really pay when the sky cracks open and Christ descends itching for a fight.