OT Blaser 93 rimfire kit

Welcome to the Leverguns.Com Forum. This is a high-class place so act respectable. We discuss most anything here ... politely.

Moderators: AmBraCol, Hobie

Forum rules
Welcome to the Leverguns.Com General Discussions Forum. This is a high-class place so act respectable. We discuss most anything here other than politics... politely.

Please post political post in the new Politics forum.
barbarossa
Senior Levergunner

OT Blaser 93 rimfire kit

Post by barbarossa »

I bought a used Blaser r93 in the spring from a friend who was selling some guns off to buy a fishing boat.It was in almost new condition with a nice figured wood stock and I got it at a more than fair price as his wife wouldn t let him buy the boat until he sold off some guys.The gun was in 7mm08 but I decided to buy a 22mag rimfire kit for it and after a long wait it finally came.I had my first chance to shoot it yesterday and I was impressed on how slick it worked, it is a marvel of engineering.Though I was kind of rushed as I didn t have a lot of time to shoot it, I have to say it is up there with my favourite rimfires and I may not ever switch it back to centerfire though a 223 barrel would be nice.Though only thing I need is to switch out the bolt shroud for a lefty.The downside though is the kit cost about the price of a new rifle and the mag sticking out of the side of the barrel gets some getting use to but I kind of like it.I will try to post pics of it latter.