Ot- This will expain it all.

Welcome to the Leverguns.Com Forum. This is a high-class place so act respectable. We discuss most anything here ... politely.

Moderators: AmBraCol, Hobie

Forum rules
Welcome to the Leverguns.Com General Discussions Forum. This is a high-class place so act respectable. We discuss most anything here other than politics... politely.

Please post political post in the new Politics forum.
RKrodle
Senior Levergunner

Ot- This will expain it all.

Post by RKrodle »

I didn't want to highjack Griffs thread so I'm starting a new post. I did a little digging around the internet and think I have found a youtube video that will explain it in terms we can all understand.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RXJKdh1KZ0w

Griff, you can thank me later for getting this straightened out for you.
Ricky

DWWC
FWiedner
Advanced Levergunner

Re: Ot- This will expain it all.

Post by FWiedner »

I was wondering what he was talking about until he started the little motor, and then it all made sense.

Thanks Ricky, those folks are making life better.

:o
Government office attracts the power-mad, yet it's people who just want to be left alone to live life on their own terms who are considered dangerous.

History teaches that it's a small window in which people can fight back before it is too dangerous to fight back.
win38-55
Levergunner 2.0

Post by win38-55 »

Glad I was able to understand completely what he was talking about. :lol:
Andrew: He is a real gun freak with way too many guns to shoot or clean.
TedH
Advanced Levergunner

Post by TedH »

It all makes sense now that someone explained it properly!
NRA Life Member
iceman
Senior Levergunner

Post by iceman »

But where can I buy one? Everybody should have at least one of these.
Happiness is a comfortable stump on a sunny south facing mountain.
redlevel42
Levergunner 2.0

Post by redlevel42 »

Wow!! A drawn-reciprocation dingle-arm!! I was just sort of "ho-hum", until he revealed this stunning breakthrough!
Georgia On My Mind
olyinaz
Advanced Levergunner

Post by olyinaz »

Finally! I was not impressed with their products in the past but this one has the features I need. Very nice!!

:D

Oly
Cheers,
Oly

I hope and pray someday the world will learn
That fires we don't put out will bigger burn

Johnny Wright
Hagler
Senior Levergunner

Post by Hagler »

Ricky,

I'm sorry, but Rockwell has been using industrial espionage to stay in the game. :evil: That video is just a ripoff of the Chrysler training video that we had to watch back in the late 1980s:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rLDgQg6bq7o
For a number of years now work has been proceding in order to bring to the crudely conceived idea of a transmission that would not only supply inverse reactive current for use in unilateral phase detractors, but would also be capable of automaticaly synchronizing cardinal grammeters. Such an instrument is the turbo encabulator.

Now basically, the only new principle involved is that instead of power being generated by the relative motions of conductors and fluxes, it is produced by the modial interaction of magnetoreluctance and capacitive directance.

The original machine had a baseplate of prefabulated Amulite, surmounted by a malleable logarithmic casing in such a way that the two spurving bearings were in a direct line with the pentametric fan. The latter consisted simply of six hydrocoptic marzel vanes so-fitted to the ambifacient lunar wane shaft that side fumbling was effectively prevented.

The main winding was of the normal lotus-o-delta type placed in panendermic semi-boloid slots in the stator, every seventh conductor being connected by a nonreversible trem'e pipe to the differential girdlespring on the up-end of the grammeters.

The Turbo Encabulator has now reached a high level of develement, and is being successfully used in the operation of nofer trunnions. Moreover, whenever a barescent skor motion is required, it may be employed in conjunction with a drawn reciprocating dingle arm to reduce sinusodial depleneration.
:mrgreen: :!: :mrgreen: :D :twisted: :shock:

Shawn
Last edited by Hagler on Tue Jan 18, 2011 12:32 pm, edited 1 time in total.
"That's right, Billy, I'm good with it. I hit what I shoot at, and I'm fast!"-Lucas McCain, c1882.
ImageImage
RKrodle
Senior Levergunner

Post by RKrodle »

WOW, thanks Hagler for pointing that out. You know, it's amazing the things companies will do to get the latest state of the art technology. Truly a sad state of affairs.

:lol: :lol:
Ricky

DWWC
Blaine
Posting leader...

Post by Blaine »

I think that Rockwell Dude writes political speechs in his spare time.... :wink:
The Rotten Fruit Always Hits The Ground First

Proud Life Member Of:
NRA
Second Amendment Foundation
Citizens Committee For The Right To Keep And Bear Arms
DAV
Alan Wood
Levergunner 3.0

Post by Alan Wood »

Ok guy's turns out that this is either an old engineers joke dating back to the second world war or might just be an attempt to root out spies in england. Can't find the reference at the moment but when I first ran accross one of these videos I found a website stating that it was written and published by an English professor engaged in top secret war time research during the WWII . This brings up the question was this actually a trap to catch a spy or ???

Alan Wood