Price Check --- Tang Safety Version unfired 94 30. WCF

Welcome to the Leverguns.Com Forum. This is a high-class place so act respectable. We discuss most anything here ... politely.

Moderators: AmBraCol, Hobie

Forum rules
Welcome to the Leverguns.Com General Discussions Forum. This is a high-class place so act respectable. We discuss most anything here other than politics... politely.

Please post political post in the new Politics forum.
antilley
Levergunner 1.0

Price Check --- Tang Safety Version unfired 94 30. WCF

Post by antilley »

Thinking of buying my young son a .30 WCF for Christmas and a local pawn shop has what appears to be an unfired 94 with a tang safety. I recognize that the safety version might not be for everyone, but it is something that can give my wife a bit more comfort as I buy him a rifle.

The tag on the gun is $375 ..... I have asked them to come off and they didn't bite. I think it could be had for $375 OTD --- close to being a reasonable price?
J Miller
Member Emeritus

Re: Price Check --- Tang Safety Version unfired 94 30. WCF

Post by J Miller »

antilley,

I'd say it's a pretty decent price for today's market. I never paid much attentional to them when they were still being made, but that's just about the same price they were in '05 before the company went toes up.
Nuther works .... if it is unfired it's well worth that price.

JMHO

Joe
***Be sneaky, get closer, bust the cap on him when you can put the ball where it counts ;) .***