hog hunt

Welcome to the Leverguns.Com Forum. This is a high-class place so act respectable. We discuss most anything here ... politely.

Moderators: AmBraCol, Hobie

Forum rules
Welcome to the Leverguns.Com General Discussions Forum. This is a high-class place so act respectable. We discuss most anything here other than politics... politely.

Please post political post in the new Politics forum.
edsguns
Levergunner 2.0

hog hunt

Post by edsguns »

I actually joined this fine forum just after you all had filled your quota for your hog hunt(just completed). I'm about to leave on one of my own to S.C. this weekend. One of the rifles accompanying me will be my BLR in .358 and I'm hoping to whack a nice porker with it....lol. Something else kinda special about this trip is that a new friend, a soldier I met online by offering to share a hunt, who has been pretty severely injured while fighting in Afghanistan, is likely going to hunt with my buddies and I. As you can imagine we 3 retired Army guys are very excited to share some hunting and fellowship with this special man and I hope to be able to provide some photos of us all upon our return next week. My soldier friend has been, until the day before yesterday, still receiving treatments for his severe wounds in an Army hospital in Texas, so my fingers are double crossed he can make it back in time to accompany us!
We are responsible for leaving the same legacy of freedom and rights given to us for our children and grandchildren.
Griff
Posting leader...

Post by Griff »

My hopes and prayers are with you guys. Extend my hearty WELCOME HOME and best wishes on this hunt to your returning Army Vet. (And heck, while I'm about it, to you old timers also!) :lol:
Griff,
SASS/CMSA #93
NRA Patron
GUSA #93

There is a fine line between hobby & obsession!
AND... I'm over it!!
No I ain't ready, but let's do it anyway!
Lastmohecken
Senior Levergunner

Post by Lastmohecken »

Good luck on you hog hunt, and I hope your new friend gets to go.

Don't forget to post some pictures, if you can.
JerryB
Advanced Levergunner

Post by JerryB »

Good hunting and God bless ya'll for your efforts.We have a Marine grandson in Iraq now.
JerryB II Corinthians 3:17, Now the Lord is that Spirit: and where the Spirit of the Lord is, there is liberty.

JOSHUA 24:15
Ysabel Kid

Post by Ysabel Kid »

Griff wrote:My hopes and prayers are with you guys. Extend my hearty WELCOME HOME and best wishes on this hunt to your returning Army Vet. (And heck, while I'm about it, to you old timers also!) :lol:
My five year old asks me often, "Daddy, what is that number that never stops?"

"Infinity"

+ Infinity!!!
JimT
Shootist

Post by JimT »

God Bless and Have a GREAT hunt! TAKE PICTURES!!! please ....
pharmseller
Senior Levergunner

Post by pharmseller »

Thank you.
Have a great time.

Quinn
We are determined that before the sun sets on this terrible struggle, our flag will be recognized throughout the world as a symbol of freedom on the one hand, of overwhelming power on the other.

General George C. Marshall, 1942