One ragged hole sight (lastmoheckan)

Welcome to the Leverguns.Com Forum. This is a high-class place so act respectable. We discuss most anything here ... politely.

Moderators: AmBraCol, Hobie

Forum rules
Welcome to the Leverguns.Com General Discussions Forum. This is a high-class place so act respectable. We discuss most anything here other than politics... politely.

Please post political post in the new Politics forum.
hartman
Levergunner 1.0

One ragged hole sight (lastmoheckan)

Post by hartman »

Lastmoheckan,

The sight on that 45 in the other thread is, I think a One Ragged Hole brand sight. They are out of Tallehasse Florida. I've never tried one but have thought about it. They also make them for revolvers as well as rifles.

Hartman
Lastmohecken
Senior Levergunner

Post by Lastmohecken »

hartman,

Thank you, I may try to pull them on the net. I have been considering trying that type of sight to see if I like. I currently have a Browning 92 that I really don't want to drill holes in for a receiver sight, and something like that might be better then an open sight.
Bluehawk
Levergunner 2.0

Post by Bluehawk »

I have one ORH sight on my Win 94 Legacy 24 " barrel in 30WCF It was for the same reason ,of not wanting to drilland tap and receiver on that gun that i went to that sight Tried the Wild West Sight first but could not get it sighted in correclty ( lost elevation drop beofre bullet woud zero) so went to the ORH it works fine My Grandson is using that gun now and loves it for off hand shooting
The right way is always the hardest. It's like the law of nature , water always takes the path of least resistence...... That's why we get crooked rivers and crooked men . TR Theodore the Great