What's up?

Welcome to the Leverguns.Com Forum. This is a high-class place so act respectable. We discuss most anything here ... politely.

Moderators: AmBraCol, Hobie

Forum rules
Welcome to the Leverguns.Com General Discussions Forum. This is a high-class place so act respectable. We discuss most anything here other than politics... politely.

Please post political post in the new Politics forum.
Old Savage
Posting leader...

What's up?

Post by Old Savage »

Well, what is up then. I posted on it. 8) Used the old sunglass guy and all. It is bright her in SoCal.
In the High Desert of Southern Calif. ..."on the cutting edge of going back in time"...

Old Savage
Posting leader...

Post by Old Savage »

Looks like I am alone there - Hobie is gone from the post list. Why is it there - JimT seemed to say it was going to random electrons.
In the High Desert of Southern Calif. ..."on the cutting edge of going back in time"...

Old Savage
Posting leader...

Post by Old Savage »

This is like having my own private site, I post - I reply - we are all getting along - I moderate. Ya=sabel is not king. :P Wow! :D

J Miller
Member Emeritus

Post by J Miller »

If you're talking about the the old forum I went over this morning and checked it out. I don't trust it. If we all migrate back and start posting it will fail again.
And I'm tired of bouncing from Leverguns.com to Leverguns.com.
I suggested on the other thread lower down the page that anyone with data or threads there they want to save, go get them and use that forum as an archive.

Joe
***Be sneaky, get closer, bust the cap on him when you can put the ball where it counts ;) .***
Old Savage
Posting leader...

Post by Old Savage »

A prayer for Paco and I updated the results on JR getting the sword in case the electronic archaeologists or the aliens are interested whenever.

Griff
Posting leader...

Post by Griff »

If you go to the link on the old homepage for the forums, it brings you here. What's not to trust?
Griff,
SASS/CMSA #93
NRA Patron
GUSA #93

There is a fine line between hobby & obsession!
AND... I'm over it!!
No I ain't ready, but let's do it anyway!
awp101
Advanced Levergunner

Post by awp101 »

What's up? My blood pressure but that's nothing new... :?
Nothing so needs reforming as other people's habits.
-Mark Twain

Proverbs 3:5; Philippians 4:13

Got to have a Jones for this
Jones for that
This running with the Joneses boy
Just ain't where it's at
Ravenman
Levergunner 2.0

Post by Ravenman »

Old Savage
Bring more pics of your leverguns and they will return. :D
Old Savage
Posting leader...

Post by Old Savage »

Great on Hermann I am headed out for more 357 Marlin and 39a Marlin testing today - open sights, I'll post.

Hobie

Post by Hobie »

J Miller wrote:If you're talking about the the old forum I went over this morning and checked it out. I don't trust it. If we all migrate back and start posting it will fail again.
And I'm tired of bouncing from Leverguns.com to Leverguns.com.
I suggested on the other thread lower down the page that anyone with data or threads there they want to save, go get them and use that forum as an archive.

Joe
I will say again, the "old site" i.e. the old software is not functioning. It goes "up" and "down" according to the machinations of the guys doing server maintenance there. It was supposed to be gone but they have not done that yet. Leave it be.
Sincerely,

Hobie

"We are all travelers in the wilderness of this world, and the best that we find in our travels is an honest friend." Robert Louis Stevenson
spurgon
Levergunner 2.0

Post by spurgon »

Thanks for the explanation Hobie.