OT- shotgun review

Welcome to the Leverguns.Com Forum. This is a high-class place so act respectable. We discuss most anything here ... politely.

Moderators: AmBraCol, Hobie

Forum rules
Welcome to the Leverguns.Com General Discussions Forum. This is a high-class place so act respectable. We discuss most anything here other than politics... politely.

Please post political post in the new Politics forum.
Rusty
Advanced Levergunner

OT- shotgun review

Post by Rusty »

This contains some adult language but gets really funny at the 36 second mark. The reason I thought this needed to be posted was to show what happens when the but is bumped.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Er4A2uKPl5Y
If you're gonna be stupid ya gotta be tough-
Isiah 55:8&9

It's easier to fool people than it is to convince them they have been fooled.
Batman1939
Levergunner 3.0

Re: OT- shotgun review

Post by Batman1939 »

Reminds me of my first-ever shotgun that I got when I was 12-a semiautomatic 12 ga Savage made on John Browning's (like a sweet-16) patent. That thing would "clang" shut like the proverbial vault door. I was very careful to never do what that careless young guy did. I really think there would have been much gore and probably finger parts in the chamber when the bolt on my gun slammed home, but I never tried to find out.

I was really getting edgy just watching this guy in the video put his finger in the chamber before he bumped the butt. He either has an anemic spring on that thing or really tough fingers.
Pete44ru
Advanced Levergunner

Re: OT- shotgun review

Post by Pete44ru »

[an anemic spring ]

Boy, does THAT bring back memories !

In the early 70's, the Maine hunting group, I was part of, included a then-75 year-old fella that used an old Browning A5 exclusively, w/buckshot.

He used to "safe', or unload it, via raising the muzzle so that the breechbolt would slide down/back in the receiver and let the shell fall out. :o (he also occasionally "missed" a deer or three, when his gun FTF due to being out of battery).

Ya gotta love Deer Camp !