Who Has A Peragon Truck Bed Cover?

Welcome to the Leverguns.Com Forum. This is a high-class place so act respectable. We discuss most anything here ... politely.

Moderators: AmBraCol, Hobie

Forum rules
Welcome to the Leverguns.Com General Discussions Forum. This is a high-class place so act respectable. We discuss most anything here other than politics... politely.

Please post political post in the new Politics forum.
Blaine
Posting leader...

Who Has A Peragon Truck Bed Cover?

Post by Blaine »

http://www.peragon.com/?cct_info=1|2746 ... QgodiGRpiQ

And do you like it?? :) I'm about to send them my money and wanted to ask the experts.
The Rotten Fruit Always Hits The Ground First

Proud Life Member Of:
NRA
Second Amendment Foundation
Citizens Committee For The Right To Keep And Bear Arms
DAV
Booger Bill
Advanced Levergunner

Re: Who Has A Peragon Truck Bed Cover?

Post by Booger Bill »

Didnt know anything about them untill now, but it sure sounds great. I have a couple with the snug tops, those are more exspendsive and I can see where these would be better from some standpoints. If I was getting another truck I would be tempted to get one.
Blaine
Posting leader...

Post by Blaine »

Booger Bill wrote:Didnt know anything about them untill now, but it sure sounds great. I have a couple with the snug tops, those are more exspendsive and I can see where these would be better from some standpoints. If I was getting another truck I would be tempted to get one.
I like that when it's folded back, it only takes up a few inches in the back, and don't like that it might leak a few drops....I guess you can choose easily useful, or watertight :lol:

Proud Life Member Of:
NRA
DAV
RKrodle
Senior Levergunner

Post by RKrodle »

I just bought and installed one on my new Ford 150. So far I really like. Mine has already been in some heavy rain and I couldn't tell if it leaked or if it ran in off the top when I folded it up. They have great customer service. Even though I didn't call them after receiving it they called ME and asked if I had any questions on installing it. Before I bought I had some questions and they called me very promptly and emailed detailed pics of the areas I had questions about. Installing it took a couple of hours but it wasn't hard. One thing you have to remember when using it is you can't put anything very tall near the cab or it won't have room to fold down. I built a partition out of a 2X4 to keep my bigger stuff from sliding up to the cab.
Ricky

DWWC
Blaine
Posting leader...

Post by Blaine »

Thanks 8) I ordered one. I'm considering Line-X, and an adjustable cross-bed bar of some sort to keep things from sliding back out of reach.

Proud Life Member Of:
NRA
DAV