These don't need teasing

Welcome to the Leverguns.Com Forum. This is a high-class place so act respectable. We discuss most anything here ... politely.

Moderators: AmBraCol, Hobie

Forum rules
Welcome to the Leverguns.Com General Discussions Forum. This is a high-class place so act respectable. We discuss most anything here other than politics... politely.

Please post political post in the new Politics forum.
madman4570
Advanced Levergunner

These don't need teasing

Post by madman4570 »

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rYImfdVk ... creen&NR=1
Oh Boy! :D

Boy, when I was younger I really liked to tease stuff(in a good way)
When living home growing up(at around 5 years old)we had a Bull Terrier(Spuds dog)
Used to tie a string on a big milk bone dog biscut climb up in the apple tree next to her dog house and dog fish.
She would grab that biscut and try to run in her house and I would yell(got a sugacuda)and fight her like reeling in a fish.
After about 2 months of that she finally pulled me out of the tree(and I busted my arm in two places)

At the Hospital Doc said(stay over night and set it being put under) I wouldn't let them(even then didn't like hospitals)Doc said we can set it now(awake)but--------I said(yep)as he was twisting it I kept yelling-------$%%$##%^^&**&^$$$##*(**&%$$

Then we had a mini wired haired Dashund. (its name------Kitty)
I teased that dog(I had a special way with her, I could hold her and with just very slightest pressure with my finger tips(no one visually could tell)I could make her pull her lips up/snarl/growl/or act like a rabid mad dog.(all while holding her.

I used to do the (Little Red Riding Hood Story)with her sitting up precious on my lap.
My grandma what big eyes you have(I would cup the top of her head with my hand)she would look like a chinese wiener dog.(the better to see you with my dear) :D
My grandma what big ears you have(lift up both her ears)(the better to hear you with my dear)
My grandma what a big nose you have(hold her slight finger pressure)she would show start to raise her lips nose wriggling )(the better to smell you with my dear)
My grandma what big TEETH you have(do my magic/voice heightened )she would act like a rabid dog---while freeking out(THE BETTER TO EAT YOU ALL UP)
When someone came to the front door----I would be holding her,say wanna hold my dog for a second (do my magic)holding her out for them to take as they are reaching for her----and wham(rabid dog time)
Actually----she loved it/it was a game----when I used to come home late(the wiener dog)would be in brothers bed snuggling and when my car would pull in driveway-----he said---the wiener would start growling under the covers cause she knew I was coming with my cold hands to snatch her up for me :lol:

My one Doberman (Sam)He had anxiety if I left the house without him.(I did everything with him)If I said (Daddy,he don't love ya no more)he would look all worried/wimper and come up and just put his teeth chattering besides the (family jewels)if you know what I mean. :lol:
You would have to say-----I am gonna get the cookie tray! Then he would stop. :lol: (yep,daddy's getting that cookie tray)and he would actually smile.
God, I loved that pup!

Used to bring home my killed deer(put that wiener dog)on top of the dead deer(she would get a lick of blood)then say in my special voice----come on honey,I won't hurt ya girl.reaching for her(yep,rabid dog time)the wiener has tasted blood! :D
Blaine
Posting leader...

Re: These don't need teasing

Post by Blaine »

:) Thor loves that sort of stuff...he'd play all day if he could.

I'd want a dang good rifle with them bulls around me....evil buggas, they are. :shock:
The Rotten Fruit Always Hits The Ground First

Proud Life Member Of:
NRA
Second Amendment Foundation
Citizens Committee For The Right To Keep And Bear Arms
DAV
RustyJr
Levergunner 3.0

Re: These don't need teasing

Post by RustyJr »

Yes sir . . . a nice hard cast 44 caliber bullet to the noggin would be just the ticket if one started to come after ya. There have been a couple times when working cows with my neighbor that a 44 sixgun would have been mighty comforting.

RustyJr
Life is a storm, my young friend. You will bask in the sunlight one moment, be shattered on the rocks the next. What makes you a man is what you do when that storm comes.