nib

Welcome to the Leverguns.Com Forum. This is a high-class place so act respectable. We discuss most anything here ... politely.

Moderators: AmBraCol, Hobie

Forum rules
Welcome to the Leverguns.Com General Discussions Forum. This is a high-class place so act respectable. We discuss most anything here other than politics... politely.

Please post political post in the new Politics forum.
two bit okie
Levergunner 2.0

nib

Post by two bit okie »

Rossi Ranch hand. No batf letter, per rossi they dont include. the good, action is very smooth, wood to metal fit quite good, metal finish quite good. not so good, wood is typical rossi outhouse brown. trigger pull should work for 155 howitzer.

initial observations only. more to come.
Pete44ru
Advanced Levergunner

Re: nib

Post by Pete44ru »

Since they're made as a handgun, there's no need for a "BATF letter".

two bit okie
Levergunner 2.0

Post by two bit okie »

the assumption is that the fed looking at it knows what he is looking at.
Hobie

Post by Hobie »

They do know what they are looking at. If, perhaps, they might not be certain they will check.
Sincerely,

Hobie

"We are all travelers in the wilderness of this world, and the best that we find in our travels is an honest friend." Robert Louis Stevenson
Pete44ru
Advanced Levergunner

Post by Pete44ru »

two bit okie wrote:the assumption is that the fed looking at it knows what he is looking at.
We all should know what "assume" really does......................

FWIW, I've seen some Feds that couldn't find their own butts, even if they used both hands.

Pisgah
Senior Levergunner

Post by Pisgah »

Pete44ru wrote:
two bit okie wrote:the assumption is that the fed looking at it knows what he is looking at.
We all should know what "assume" really does......................

FWIW, I've seen some Feds that couldn't find their own butts, even if they used both hands.

aybe so, but I guarantee you they have a serial number list of every Ranch Hand guilt and imported in to the US. If they ckeck yours, it'll be on there; if it's not, well, you might have a problem. But personally, I wouldn't lose any sleep over it. Handguns, which this is, have no minimum-length restrictions -- yet.
Bill in Oregon
Advanced Levergunner

Post by Bill in Oregon »

Mine in .44 Magnum was pretty accurate. Get the Receiver rear sight and taller front sight from Nate Kiowa Jones/Steve's Gunz and you will be one happy camper.