OT Adirondack Sportsmans forum

Welcome to the Leverguns.Com Forum. This is a high-class place so act respectable. We discuss most anything here ... politely.

Moderators: AmBraCol, Hobie

Forum rules
Welcome to the Leverguns.Com General Discussions Forum. This is a high-class place so act respectable. We discuss most anything here other than politics... politely.

Please post political post in the new Politics forum.
Levergunner 3.0

OT Adirondack Sportsmans forum

Post by 1894 »

Just a small forum in my neck of the woods :wink:
Anyone with any interest in the Adirondacks , Hunting , fishing , trapping , even hikeing or visiting .
Please stop by and join in , we could stand to hear a few fresh voices 8)

http://www.adksportsman.com/

End of shameless plug

Phil
Hobie

Post by Hobie »

Dang, went to register but I'm already a member!!! DON'T say a WORD Joe... :oops: :wink: :lol:
Sincerely,

Hobie

"We are all travelers in the wilderness of this world, and the best that we find in our travels is an honest friend." Robert Louis Stevenson
foxtrapper
Levergunner 2.0

Post by foxtrapper »

I would love to trap in your neck of the woods! I trap down here on L.I. trouble is we got no coyotes :( Maybe some of your friends could use some help on their line :D
Levergunner 3.0

Post by 1894 »

foxtrapper wrote:I would love to trap in your neck of the woods! I trap down here on L.I. trouble is we got no coyotes :( Maybe some of your friends could use some help on their line :D
It'd be a bit of an extra drive :wink: I actually live near Syracuse , , but
I ran into a buddy I've known since grade school the other day . He's decided to shorten his 100 mile trap line this year. Some excuse about full time + job , wife , two kids , house , blah blah :roll: :lol: :lol:
Stop in There are a few that live closer to you , Could use some more trapper input 8)

Phil
Levergunner 3.0

Post by 1894 »

Hobie wrote:Dang, went to register but I'm already a member!!! DON'T say a WORD Joe... :oops: :wink: :lol:
I won't tell anyone Hobie , but since joining in May , I don't see any posts by you :lol:

Phil
Levergunner 3.0

Post by 1894 »

And before I get in trouble here :wink:
There has been a link to leverguns.com for a while there :)

Phil
Chuck 100 yd
Advanced Levergunner

Post by Chuck 100 yd »

foxtrapper, you can have some or all of my coyotes. just come and get em!! Dang things are all over the place and there howling will wake you at night. :x
Hobie

Post by Hobie »

1894 wrote:
Hobie wrote:Dang, went to register but I'm already a member!!! DON'T say a WORD Joe... :oops: :wink: :lol:
I won't tell anyone Hobie , but since joining in May , I don't see any posts by you :lol:

Phil
Well, I meant to post... honest! :wink:

You know, of course, that my family has a connection to the area going back pre-colonial, then the Dutch, the English, etc. I was born in Syracuse. My 2X great-grandfather Brodie had a place on Lake George in... 1881-84 which didn't pass out of the family for 100 years. The only reason I don't live there is the gun-control.
Sincerely,

Hobie

"We are all travelers in the wilderness of this world, and the best that we find in our travels is an honest friend." Robert Louis Stevenson