OT video: what they don't want you to see

Welcome to the Leverguns.Com Forum. This is a high-class place so act respectable. We discuss most anything here ... politely.

Moderators: AmBraCol, Hobie

Forum rules
Welcome to the Leverguns.Com General Discussions Forum. This is a high-class place so act respectable. We discuss most anything here other than politics... politely.

Please post political post in the new Politics forum.
Grizz
Advanced Levergunner

OT video: what they don't want you to see

Post by Grizz »

mod71alaska
Senior Levergunner

Post by mod71alaska »

Thanks for posting this video, Grizz. We need to know more about the threat and determination of this enemy of religiously and politically free people, things that our government and cowardly "free" press aren't telling us. In fact, we are in a profoundly ideological and violent fight, which is a "religious" war. We need to acknowledge the Islamic enemy in order to be able to defend ourselves. The fight against Islam I believe will take the lives for many (more) on our soil. Both Europe and the United States have let the enemy inside their borders by the tens of thousands. Eventually I believe there will be a shooting war in the streets of every free country, including our own.

Doesn't this video and discussion take your thoughts right to the 2nd Amendment? It certainly does mine! Don't be disarmed by any government. Your life, and the lives of your loved ones and countrymen, will depend on it!
Grizz
Advanced Levergunner

Post by Grizz »

mod71alaska wrote:Thanks for posting this video, Grizz. We need to know more about the threat and determination of this enemy of religiously and politically free people, things that our government and cowardly "free" press aren't telling us. In fact, we are in a profoundly ideological and violent fight, which is a "religious" war. We need to acknowledge the Islamic enemy in order to be able to defend ourselves. The fight against Islam I believe will take the lives for many (more) on our soil. Both Europe and the United States have let the enemy inside their borders by the tens of thousands. Eventually I believe there will be a shooting war in the streets of every free country, including our own.

Doesn't this video and discussion take your thoughts right to the 2nd Amendment? It certainly does mine! Don't be disarmed by any government. Your life, and the lives of your loved ones and countrymen, will depend on it!
Thank you for posting back. Very well said. It's a treasoness national disgrace of epic proportions that the blood-sucking-political-overclass of parasites refuses to engage us or them on this issue.

There is a massive move by the 'mists to abort this video. The isps that hosted it are all under attack and that google site may be the last place where we can watch it.

If there is some way to save this video and burn it do disk to preserve it I'd sure like to know about it.
mod71alaska
Senior Levergunner

Post by mod71alaska »

Grizz wrote: There is a massive move by the 'mists to abort this video. The isps that hosted it are all under attack and that google site may be the last place where we can watch it.

If there is some way to save this video and burn it do disk to preserve it I'd sure like to know about it.
Grizz...

There is a "download" button to the right of the video screen under the movie title/author/runtime headings. I just downloaded it, and the video downloads and plays back perfectly.

This certainly is a video every free person should see!
chadbr
Levergunner 2.0

Post by chadbr »

Thanks for the link. I wish our press had the guts to show reality.
Ysabel Kid

Post by Ysabel Kid »

The thing I just don't understand is the illogic of the left. Should Islam get it's way here and in Europe, liberalism and all it cherishes will be the first thing detroyed. Freedom of the press? Hah - all of them will be mouth-pieces for Al-Jeezera-USA or shot. Sexual freedom? What do they do to adulterers, homosexuals, and others in Islamic lands? Right to protest? Again, are people free to protest in Islamic countries? Lenient treatment of criminals? Can you say executions and chopped off body parts?

You'd think, given all this, the press here - natural allies of the left - and the leftists themselves would be leading the charge against Islam. The only possible explanation is what I have suspected all along - by and large, almost without exception, the home of the coward in this country is the modern Democrat party... :evil:

Edit: This is not to say that all Democrats are cowards, nor are all cowards Democrats. Rather, that most cowards would find the positions of the left, embodied by the modern Democrat party national leadership, more to their liking than those held by the right. It also explains why the vast majority of our warriors are conservatives.

Just my attempt at "self-policing"; after reading the "Where did Junior and OD go" post, I know I'm guilty of casting stones... :(
Last edited by Ysabel Kid on Sat Mar 29, 2008 11:04 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Quick Karl

Post by Quick Karl »

If a Muslim acts up within rifle-sight of me, I personally, will not go down sheepishly, no matter what any government says.

I will go down shooting, as many of them as I can.

Proudly.