Need HELP ! Sizing - final analysis

Welcome to the Leverguns.Com Forum. This is a high-class place so act respectable. We discuss most anything here ... politely.

Moderators: AmBraCol, Hobie

Forum rules
Welcome to the Leverguns.Com General Discussions Forum. This is a high-class place so act respectable. We discuss most anything here other than politics... politely.

Please post political post in the new Politics forum.
Ray Newman
Advanced Levergunner

Re: Need HELP ! Sizing - final analysis

Post by Ray Newman »

PWL44M: have you done any more casting/sizing? How were the results??
The most important aspect of this signature line is that you don't realize it doesn't say anything significant until you are just about done reading it & then it is too late to stop reading it....
Grand Poo Bah WA F.E.S.

In real life may you be the bad butt that you claim to be on social media.
pwl44m
Advanced Levergunner

Post by pwl44m »

@ Ray Newman, Yes I have and the results have been favorable. I have cast and sized some 45colt and 44-40 with good results as far as looks go, haven't shot any as of yet.
I experimented with alloy a little by throwing some mono into the lead and the results were some Beautiful Boolits. Again appearance. I am experimenting with My new LBT hardness tester.
I came accross a new Lyman 450 sizer at a Gun Show a couple weeks ago for $75 and bought it. What a treat to not have Lube squirting all over, well not squirting but oozing. :lol:
The Saga continues as I Cast, Size & Lube and hopefully one day Shoot.
Perry
Perry in Bangor----++++===Calif
Ray Newman
Advanced Levergunner

Post by Ray Newman »

Good to hear you are making successful progress!
The most important aspect of this signature line is that you don't realize it doesn't say anything significant until you are just about done reading it & then it is too late to stop reading it....
Grand Poo Bah WA F.E.S.

In real life may you be the bad butt that you claim to be on social media.