Good customer service from 5.11-penlight

Welcome to the Leverguns.Com Forum. This is a high-class place so act respectable. We discuss most anything here ... politely.

Moderators: AmBraCol, Hobie

Forum rules
Welcome to the Leverguns.Com General Discussions Forum. This is a high-class place so act respectable. We discuss most anything here other than politics... politely.

Please post political post in the new Politics forum.
Mac in Mo
Levergunner 3.0

Good customer service from 5.11-penlight

Post by Mac in Mo »

I have been carrying a 5.11 penlight for just over a year now. It is the ATAC PLx, uses 2 AAA's for power. It has been great, lots of light, don't even know it's there til you need it. Simple on/off switch. Recently it has been going dim as I use it or is dim when I turn it on, but brightens up when tapped lightly against something. New batteries, same thing. Emailed the company and was told I could return it to be looked at, they would send a shipping authorization.
Today I get home and there is a box with a new light in it. That was unexpected. I am now waiting on another email response as to the return of the old one, as there was nothing in the box relating to a return.
It's not a high end, tactical, blinding killer beam of light instrument. Just an inexpensive handy penlight, from a good company that stands behind their product. Thought I would pass it along.

I guess it is tactical, I just noticed it says "tactical series" on the box. :D

Kevin
gamekeeper
Spambot Zapper

Re: Good customer service from 5.11-penlight

Post by gamekeeper »

Thanks for the heads up, I need a new penlight.
Whatever you do always give 100%........... unless you are donating blood.