$8,999 Lever Action

Welcome to the Leverguns.Com Forum. This is a high-class place so act respectable. We discuss most anything here ... politely.

Moderators: AmBraCol, Hobie

Forum rules
Welcome to the Leverguns.Com General Discussions Forum. This is a high-class place so act respectable. We discuss most anything here other than politics... politely.

Please post political post in the new Politics forum.
Hungarian
Levergunner 1.0

$8,999 Lever Action

Post by Hungarian »

I was at gander Mountain in Reynoldsburg Ohio and they had a $8,999 Winchester lever action there. My eyes are bad and I asked the kid standing next to me as we looked across the counter if that was the price and he said yes. Seriously, it looked well worn. The store was busy and they only had 3 people working so I had to leave. I may try to head back there soon to see what it is and let you all know.
Blaine
Posting leader...

Re: $8,999 Lever Action

Post by Blaine »

Prolly Billy The Kid's dog peed on it, or something... :lol: Cabela's charges ridiculous prices, as well. Even used contemporary rifles are marked at nearly new prices.... :roll:

(R-Burg.....I was raised, and graduated from Whitehall in '69....do you guys still suck at football? :twisted: :twisted: :lol: )
The Rotten Fruit Always Hits The Ground First

Proud Life Member Of:
NRA
Second Amendment Foundation
Citizens Committee For The Right To Keep And Bear Arms
DAV
Hungarian
Levergunner 1.0

Post by Hungarian »

R-burg still sucks, but I live just south in picktown. Whole east side of Columbus has gone downhill.
Blaine
Posting leader...

Post by Blaine »

Hungarian wrote:R-burg still sucks, but I live just south in picktown. Whole east side of Columbus has gone downhill.
Love the Corn Fest down in that neck of the woods....Whitehall is the land of Thugs and Drugs, and Drive-bys :evil: Need some fire hoses, and German Shepards, we do.....
The Rotten Fruit Always Hits The Ground First

Proud Life Member Of:
NRA
Second Amendment Foundation
Citizens Committee For The Right To Keep And Bear Arms
DAV
cas
Senior Levergunner

Post by cas »

The rifle Teddy Roosevelt used to shoot Jack Ruby at the Little Big Horn, well worth the $9k.
Slow is just slow.
buckeyeshooter
Senior Levergunner

Post by buckeyeshooter »

Have not seen that one, but that store always has wacky pricing. The only thing that keeps me going in there is sometimes they mess it up the other way....... Bought a 94 Big Bore in .307 Winchester there for $99. at one time :lol:
winchester1886
Levergunner 2.0

Post by winchester1886 »

Cas I think you are spot on the money, sounds right to me.