Where to order custom printed targets

Welcome to the Leverguns.Com Forum. This is a high-class place so act respectable. We discuss most anything here ... politely.

Moderators: AmBraCol, Hobie

Forum rules
Welcome to the Leverguns.Com General Discussions Forum. This is a high-class place so act respectable. We discuss most anything here other than politics... politely.

Please post political post in the new Politics forum.
44magHunter
Levergunner 2.0

Where to order custom printed targets

Post by 44magHunter »

My archery team is hosting a fundraiser tournament to raise money for travel expenses of outdoor nationals this coming year. We need targets printed to the 60cm FITA face scale, but customized margins and outer rings so they fit on a certain backstop.

Does anyone on here know where we can send a custom order in to get 100 or more of these targets printed? On paper cardstock of about 22" by 22" or 11" by 33-35"....?

Any help would be very much appreciated! I know this is not levergun related, but think of archery as a game of levers and strings :wink:
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Levergun: Marlin, Ruger, Hornaday, Henry, Williams, Leupold
Black Gun: AeroPrecision, Magpul, Streamlight, Remington, McMillan, Sierra, Badger Ordinance, Harris, Jewel Triggers, Leupold
Archery: Hoyt, GoldTip, Axcel/TruBall, FeatherVision, Specialty, AAE, VaneTec, Doinker, ZeroTolerance, TopHat, Leupold
harry
Senior Levergunner

Re: Where to order custom printed targets

Post by harry »

Since you have drawings, any print shop should be able to print what you need.
Trump 2024

All responses have been cleared by the law firm of "Elmer and Fudd."
Tycer
Advanced Levergunner

Post by Tycer »

Find one that does archetictural or engineering printing. They probably understand large format and scale better than the kid at Kinkos. Ask an engineer or architect who prints their stuff.
Kind regards,
Tycer
----------------------------------------------------------------
http://www.saf.org - https://peakprosperity.com/ - http://www.guntalk.com
jnyork
Advanced Levergunner

Post by jnyork »

forget the printer at the office supply, go to a real print shop, this should be no problem at all.
Chuck 100 yd
Advanced Levergunner

Post by Chuck 100 yd »

Local print shop +3
octagon
Senior Levergunner

Post by octagon »

I know of a veteran owned print shop that does great work. Can get his number in town tomorrow if you like, but might be less expensive to handle locally.
rossim92
Senior Levergunner

Post by rossim92 »

yep! for format changes and dpi control and just about anything you need done, a real print shop is the best bet. By the way I did mention I work for linemark printing in upper marlboro, md? :D
Rossi 92 .357 lever , and a cz pcr 9mm
Henry .22 lever, Remington speedmaster 552 .22 lr
Marlin Glenfield .22 boltaction
gforce 12ga semi
Taylor's Tactical 1911 A1 FS in .45acp
winchester 1873 44.40
Marlin 336W .30.30
beeman sportsman rs2 dual caliber pellet rifle
henry .22 magnum pumpaction/octagon barrel
stag 5.56 m4 with reddot
44magHunter
Levergunner 2.0

Post by 44magHunter »

rossim92 wrote:yep! for format changes and dpi control and just about anything you need done, a real print shop is the best bet. By the way I did mention I work for linemark printing in upper marlboro, md? :D
Hmmm... I might have to give linemark a shot... :mrgreen:
Black Gun: AeroPrecision, Magpul, Streamlight, Remington, McMillan, Sierra, Badger Ordinance, Harris, Jewel Triggers, Leupold
Archery: Hoyt, GoldTip, Axcel/TruBall, FeatherVision, Specialty, AAE, VaneTec, Doinker, ZeroTolerance, TopHat, Leupold
Blaine
Posting leader...

Post by Blaine »

Just a thought...(uhoh) Could you print the actual target on cheap typing paper at home or kinko's and then affix them to a piece of posterboard bought cheaply at WallyWorld?
The Rotten Fruit Always Hits The Ground First

Proud Life Member Of:
NRA
Second Amendment Foundation
Citizens Committee For The Right To Keep And Bear Arms
DAV
44magHunter
Levergunner 2.0

Post by 44magHunter »

BlaineG wrote:Just a thought...(uhoh) Could you print the actual target on cheap typing paper at home or kinko's and then affix them to a piece of posterboard bought cheaply at WallyWorld?
No. Cannot do that because everyone will complain. Plus we need hundreds of them so putting them all together like that would not be worth our time.