NRA Life Membership Unadvertised 70% Discount

Welcome to the Leverguns.Com Forum. This is a high-class place so act respectable. We discuss most anything here ... politely.

Moderators: AmBraCol, Hobie

Forum rules
Welcome to the Leverguns.Com General Discussions Forum. This is a high-class place so act respectable. We discuss most anything here other than politics... politely.

Please post political post in the new Politics forum.
Pete44ru
Advanced Levergunner

NRA Life Membership Unadvertised 70% Discount

Post by Pete44ru »

Didjaknow ?

If the "modern" $1,000 NRA Life Membership dues/fee has been a sticking point for anyone, there is an unadvertised discount available.

If you want to become a NRA Life Member for $300.00 - a saving of $700.00 over the regular price - do the following: Just ask/have an NRA Life/Patron/Endowment/Benefactor Member call 1-877-672-2008, give their membership number and request they want to give a gift Life Membership to XYZ person (you).

The NRA will need the new member's mailing address and which Magazine
(American Rifleman/American Hunter/America's First Freedom) the new Life Member would like to receive.

The old Life (etc) Member will have to pay for the Membership right then and there by using a credit card - but, it doesn't have to be the old Life Member's card. :mrgreen:

This discount offer was once upon a time sent to Life Members, but the original offer only referred to relatives.

I have since discovered the above, when someone else was renewing an Annual/Five Year membership.

Please refrain from making anti-NRA posts - It's not a perfect world, but they're the best shot (pun intended) we have at protecting our guns on the National scene.
Last edited by Pete44ru on Thu Apr 10, 2008 12:37 pm, edited 6 times in total.
JohnnyReb
Levergunner 2.0

Post by JohnnyReb »

Thanks for the post!
Any lifers out there want to sponsor an old rebel?
Redneck suicide note: Here, hold my beer and watch this!!
Hobie

Post by Hobie »

No, I didn't know! Thanks for this Pete!
Sincerely,

Hobie

"We are all travelers in the wilderness of this world, and the best that we find in our travels is an honest friend." Robert Louis Stevenson
Pete44ru
Advanced Levergunner

Post by Pete44ru »

You're entirely welcome. 8)
gary rice
Levergunner 2.0

Re: NRA Life Membership Unadvertised 70% Discount

Post by gary rice »

Pete44ru wrote:Didjaknow ?

If the "modern" $1,000 NRA Life Membership dues/fee has been a sticking point for anyone, there is an unadvertised discount available.

If you want to become a NRA Life Member for $300.00 - a saving of $700.00 over the regular price - do the following: Just ask/have an NRA Life/Patron/Endowment/Benefactor Member call 1-877-672-2008, give their membership number and request they want to give a gift Life Membership to XYZ person (you).

The NRA will need the new member's mailing address and which Magazine
(American Rifleman/American Hunter/America's First Freedom) the new Life Member would like to receive.

The old Life (etc) Member will have to pay for the Membership right then and there by using a credit card - but, it doesn't have to be the old Life Member's card. :mrgreen:

This discount offer was once upon a time sent to Life Members, but the original offer only referred to relatives.

I have since discovered the above, when someone else was renewing an Annual/Five Year membership.

Please refrain from making anti-NRA posts - It's not a perfect world, but they're the best shot (pun intended) we have at protecting our guns on the National scene.
thats good to know as i have someone in mind for that one, thanks.
g rice
Pete44ru
Advanced Levergunner

Post by Pete44ru »

[Any lifers out there want to sponsor an old rebel?]

I'd like to help you out, JohnnyReb - but I just did three, and I don't want to wear out my welcome, so to speak.

Anyone else ? 8)
shawn_c992001
Levergunner 3.0

Post by shawn_c992001 »

And to think I don't know any life members.
SASS#43836
Ain't easy havin' pals.
Boreman
Levergunner 3.0

Post by Boreman »

I am looking for a sponsor. Just recieved my SS check. I am already a NRA member. Have been for 50 years. I just sent my dues in for a 2 year period. I am willing to spend the $300.
Model-71's forever !!!!
NRA Patriot Life Member
Endowment level
FOPA #5
GOA,Inc
WVCDL,INC
chadbr
Levergunner 2.0

Post by chadbr »

I would love to do this if someone is willing to sponsor.

PM me if you would be willing.

Thanks, Chad