Lets not forget the ak pistols.

Welcome to the Leverguns.Com Forum. This is a high-class place so act respectable. We discuss most anything here ... politely.

Moderators: AmBraCol, Hobie

Forum rules
Welcome to the Leverguns.Com General Discussions Forum. This is a high-class place so act respectable. We discuss most anything here other than politics... politely.

Please post political post in the new Politics forum.
JOHNNY WACKO
Levergunner 3.0

Lets not forget the ak pistols.

Post by JOHNNY WACKO »

That thing went together nice in 1/2 hour. i a'm real happy with the parts too.
Preppers gun shop had the parts the second day after ordering them.
mid west forend ,houge grip sb 47 brace and magpul angle forend.

JOHNNY WACKO
http://mysite.verizon.net/vzevezzx/john ... dproducts/
RustyJr
Levergunner 3.0

Re: Lets not forget the ak pistols.

Post by RustyJr »

What are the ballistics like with a 7.62X39 in a pistol configuration and what is muzzle blast like? Also how is the accuracy with and without the brace?

RustyJr
Life is a storm, my young friend. You will bask in the sunlight one moment, be shattered on the rocks the next. What makes you a man is what you do when that storm comes.
JOHNNY WACKO
Levergunner 3.0

Post by JOHNNY WACKO »

Only got to put about 200 rds through it before it got cold.And my range is just over 100 yards. without the brace it shot OK but you had to rest it on something.With the brace it shoots just like my AK rifle and Mac90. it shot dead on rite from the box. I haven't shot the 1 with the wood forend.I planed on selling it 1 day.As far a muzzle flash .You can feel the pressure on your face and it will rattle your teeth under the roof of the bench. The brace feels a bit short on the shoulder,i see on the AR's they pull it back on the tube a bit.I mite try that myself.I will most likely just grab this over the rifle's mostly this summer.Not going to put the muzzle brake on it ,they look to long to me. I bet you could have hotdogs after the shoot cooked on the 3' flash it puts out. :D
JOHNNY WACKO
Panzercat
Levergunner 3.0

Post by Panzercat »

Dang you! I've been staring at an m92 for a while but just bought the AR. Still not sold on it, frankly which makes this even worse! Good to see you doing range work. Finding people doing so with these pistols seems hard to come by since everybody automatically assumes they're a 50y gun max.

And dang you!
...Proud owner of the 11.43×23mm automatic using depleted Thorium rounds.
JOHNNY WACKO
Levergunner 3.0

Post by JOHNNY WACKO »

I go to a friends range with the all black gun,never fired yet.and first off aim at this cow bell at 200 feet,He said don't shoot my,never mind you can''t hit that with that gun any and before he said way the cow bell was gone. :P I rang every target he had before i quit.his bench is a foot and 1/2 from the back wall of his concrete block garage. The blast from that gun after 60rds had us both fuzzy headed.Like getting a good smack up side the head. He asked me to stop shooting it. I :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: all the way home...
JOHNNY WACKO