FN over under shotguns

Welcome to the Leverguns.Com Forum. This is a high-class place so act respectable. We discuss most anything here ... politely.

Moderators: AmBraCol, Hobie

Forum rules
Welcome to the Leverguns.Com General Discussions Forum. This is a high-class place so act respectable. We discuss most anything here other than politics... politely.

Please post political post in the new Politics forum.
rjohns94
Advanced Levergunner

FN over under shotguns

Post by rjohns94 »

Any body have any experience with FN over under shotguns? A friend is interested in a competition model and asked my opinion and I have no experience with them.
Mike Johnson,

"Only those who will risk going too far, can possibly find out how far one can go." T.S. Eliot
Pete44ru
Advanced Levergunner

Re: FN over under shotguns

Post by Pete44ru »

IIRC, FN made/branded the Gold Standard Browning Superposed O/U shotguns (among other firearms) - so I'd think that they would continue to produce a quality O/U - but cannot say whether or not they went the "economy" route with them, although I strongly doubt that they did. (I've never heard of a lower-quality firearm produced by FN)

Griff
Posting leader...

Post by Griff »

Pete44ru wrote:IIRC, FN made/branded the Gold Standard Browning Superposed O/U shotguns (among other firearms) - so I'd think that they would continue to produce a quality O/U - but cannot say whether or not they went the "economy" route with them, although I strongly doubt that they did. (I've never heard of a lower-quality firearm produced by FN)
Neither have I, in fact, I'd love to have a Belgium produced Superposed... which I understand are better than the ones made in Japan... which ain't any slouch.
Griff,
SASS/CMSA #93
NRA Patron
GUSA #93

There is a fine line between hobby & obsession!
AND... I'm over it!!
No I ain't ready, but let's do it anyway!
octagon
Senior Levergunner

Post by octagon »

My Belgium Superposed is top shelf and a real joy to shoot, but it is from the 50s, I'm not sure about the guns out of there today, but I'd bet 6pt is dialed in on the subject, give him a shout as he is very forthcoming with his expertise.