Bluesmans trip

Welcome to the Leverguns.Com Forum. This is a high-class place so act respectable. We discuss most anything here ... politely.

Moderators: AmBraCol, Hobie

Forum rules
Welcome to the Leverguns.Com General Discussions Forum. This is a high-class place so act respectable. We discuss most anything here other than politics... politely.

Please post political post in the new Politics forum.
walks with gun
Levergunner 3.0

Bluesmans trip

Post by walks with gun »

Back in July of 2014, Bluesman added a post ( Choose one rifle for me to carry for a extended trip). I never heard if he made his trip and what rifle he chose to carry, just kind of curious.
gamekeeper
Spambot Zapper

Re: Bluesmans trip

Post by gamekeeper »

He hasn't posted or visited since last Christmas.
Whatever you do always give 100%........... unless you are donating blood.
JerryB
Advanced Levergunner

Post by JerryB »

Sure would like to what became of him and how the trip came out. Mescalero and me talked back and forth about his trip and did some praying for him. Reckon I might try to get in touch with him.
JerryB II Corinthians 3:17, Now the Lord is that Spirit: and where the Spirit of the Lord is, there is liberty.

JOSHUA 24:15
Sixgun
Posting leader...
Location: S.E. Pa. Where The Finest Winchesters & Colts Reside

Post by Sixgun »

Last I heard he decided to save money by buying some imported Italian levergun and went on his extended trip in the Superstitious Mountains but died because the gun had a mechanical failure while he needed it to shoot some Indians. Dunno...just heard dat :D ----6
1st. Gen. Colt SAA’s, 1878 D.A.45 and a 38-55 Marlin TD

plowboy 45
Senior Levergunner

Post by plowboy 45 »

This was the feller who had that secret spot he had to go down a rope to get to his camp on a creek?
I've wondered more than twice if he made the trip, seems he had medical problems also