1894 22 mag pictures

Welcome to the Leverguns.Com Forum. This is a high-class place so act respectable. We discuss most anything here ... politely.

Moderators: AmBraCol, Hobie

Forum rules
Welcome to the Leverguns.Com General Discussions Forum. This is a high-class place so act respectable. We discuss most anything here other than politics... politely.

Please post political post in the new Politics forum.
JOHNNY WACKO
Levergunner 3.0

1894 22 mag pictures

Post by JOHNNY WACKO »

just got it and haven't cleaned it up or removed the weaver rail or replaced the back site yet.just a few fast shots till it's done.
we got the screws and as i was putting then in I noticed the ejector was gone so we ordered 1 from munrich tonight.wish i would have caught that before we ordered the screws last week .but the guy paid for it and ordered it too.
JOHNNY WACKO
http://mysite.verizon.net/vzevezzx/john ... dproducts/
crs
Advanced Levergunner

Re: 1894 22 mag pictures

Post by crs »

JW,
Congratulations!
I will be interested to see how it shoots for you.

When I first bought my "previously owned" Winchester 94 22 Mag, I went to an indoor range and tried 10 different bullet types and found that it liked the Federal 50 grain match ammo best; it shot minute of angle groups with the Federal. Please consider trying the match ammo when you get it running.
CRS, NRA Benefactor Member, TSRA, DRSS, DWWC, Whittington Center
Android Ballistics App at http://www.xplat.net/
claybob86
Senior Levergunner

Post by claybob86 »

:mrgreen: Let me know when you get tired of it! :mrgreen:
Have you hugged your rifle today?
JOHNNY WACKO
Levergunner 3.0

Post by JOHNNY WACKO »

I am going to clean it up take off the weaver base buy some plug screws and replace the back site to make it back as it was new. and most likely sell it then. i ONLY GOT IT BECAUSE OF IT BEING SO RARE.it dose look nice beside my 44m 1984 and fills a gap in my lever collection nice.
I had some plug screws bought for my 44 when i took the scope off it.like a dozen from some guy on ebay ,but can not find them anywhere.

if anyone has the correct back site and ramp for it let me know.I had 1 from my guide but put it on a guys 375 last deer season and never got them back.he had a marlin 450 i was suppose to get so i was helping him out but the deal fell through and i never got it. had it for a year but he came and got it back.
some times you get them sometimes you don't.I loan cash out with guns for security all the time and most times no one comes back and he won that 450 and i thought he would never come back but he did.I fired all the ammo he gave me first ,it didn't kick like i thought it would.not as much as my 45/70 or 444.or the same.It had a big black factorypad on it.
JOHNNY WACKO
http://mysite.verizon.net/vzevezzx/john ... dproducts/