OT- Cactus Cuties sing the National Anthem

Welcome to the Leverguns.Com Forum. This is a high-class place so act respectable. We discuss most anything here ... politely.

Moderators: AmBraCol, Hobie

Forum rules
Welcome to the Leverguns.Com General Discussions Forum. This is a high-class place so act respectable. We discuss most anything here other than politics... politely.

Please post political post in the new Politics forum.
Mike D.
***Rock Star***

OT- Cactus Cuties sing the National Anthem

Post by Mike D. »

Have any of y'all seen this? This group of young ladies sing the national Anthem the way it should be sung. The Lubbock group travels all over west Texas and performs in shows and at various events. :)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QKCVS57j284
"Congressmen who willfully take actions during wartime that damage morale, and undermine the military are saboteurs and should be arrested, exiled or hanged"....President Abraham Lincoln
Manny

Post by Manny »

Thank you Mike, listened with my eyes brimming, those girls really did it right. Heartening to hear such an enthusiastic reception as well.
mikld
Advanced Levergunner

Post by mikld »

WOW! It's really refreshing to hear our anthem sung RIGHT. Got goosebumps.

One of my pet peeves is some moron trying to "update" or "modernize" The Star Spangled Banner. It isn't jazz, it isn't Hip Hop or Rock 'n Roll, nor should it be sung in spanish. It is, by God, an anthem!

If that 3 letter word offends anyone, then please delet my name from this forum.
Mike
Vocatus atque non vocatus, Deus aderit...
I've learned how to stand on my own two knees...
RIHMFIRE
Advanced Levergunner

Post by RIHMFIRE »

yes...I posted it earlier this year.....
and was well worth another listen
Simply awesome