Chairmen of the Politically Incorrect

Post all political posts here.

Moderators: AmBraCol, Hobie

Forum rules
The rules are simple...
- no advocation of violence to anyone
- no cursing

Violation of the rules will result in deletion of the topic.
Sixgun
Posting leader...
Location: S.E. Pa. Where The Finest Winchesters & Colts Reside

Re: Chairmen of the Politically Incorrect

Post by Sixgun »

That tower looks like the one I saw in Colorado and when you get to the top you get this stupid badge saying you conquered the Mighty Squirrel or something like that stupid S.

Geeze broster……I couldn’t tell about the time off…..”deception” is the key to success and da last thing I needed was a snooper knowing there’s a few Winchesters and Colts that are still here ….you know, the ones your coat couldn’t handle……….you have your mom and dad keeping tabs on your digs and the only thing I have are 7,642 nosey in-laws that are more desperate to get my S than a bro in da city is out to get a watermelon soaked in rum.

Now, ain’t it nice bro?

Listen to this S……my 28 year old Industrial Simpson pressure washer with a mega Honda engine blew the hose about 20 years ago….(yea, I know, I always get the good S.)…???….this thing pumps out about 5 gallons a minute at 3K…….I fixed it with one of those special do dads that have ridges on it and you got to force em in the line and then clamp it with double hose clamps on either end…..well…..I’m redoing the 16 x 32’ patio so I pressure washed it and the hose blew again……yea, WTF? A fix only lasted 20 years????…I heads on down to da Brandywine Hardware and dodged 2,854 State Poelice cars 🤣 and two EXPERTS there toad me 🤣…it could not be fixed…..Day 🤣 wanted me to buy a new $1,400 washer so’s I toad dem I’m a poor redneck……….(a check with Simpson told me about $200 for a new line like the one I have)

Sheeeeeeeeeetttttt bro……the 9 horse Honda and pump are fine so’s I went homsly (home) ant fixed it again redneck style and she be running fine……..

Glad I didn’t plant no weed…helicopters everywhere……..part on dudes!!!!! You tell GK that the cops need him here as most of these old money people here are headstrong English and major supporters of the crown during the Revolution and we can’t tell what they are saying………

Party on!!!!!—-006
1st. Gen. Colt SAA’s, 1878 D.A.45 and a 38-55 Marlin TD

gamekeeper
Spambot Zapper

Post by gamekeeper »

Good to see you back Six, I was running out of things to talk about :lol:

I be happy to translate between the old Colonials and you Yankies but my allegiance to George Washington might ruffle their feathers being English born and all.

I like the look of these things even if the lever only opens the action :?
001_edited-2.jpg_thumbnail0.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Whatever you do always give 100%........... unless you are donating blood.
OldWin
Advanced Levergunner

Post by OldWin »

Yeah. It's good to have the gang back together. Six comes back and wins a page. WTH? :D
Sorry I'm not more help with the Ithaca buddy. Most of the ones I've seen were. 410, buy I've seen them in 20 too.
"Oh bother", said Pooh, as he chambered another round.
Sixgun
Posting leader...

Post by Sixgun »

Geeze….it’s not as if I said I was never coming back like “you know who” does every six months…..I just disappeared for a week.

Hey! Did you see how that little guy escaped from prison? ……how he shimmed up the building to get on the roof? Then the fat guards never saw him as he threw a towel over the razor wire……..AND the exact same thing happened two months prior but they caught that guy.

There’s a $20,000 dollar reward out….If Jay and GK were here I’d arm them with an M-4 and go out “hunting”….

This area where he escaped to is all old money English estates of hundreds of acres of first growth forest…..originally GK’s ancestors……

Yea….he’s still free…-00

OldWin
Advanced Levergunner

Post by OldWin »

Yeah. We had one on the loose here for a week or so back a few years. Weren't no murderer though. Probably stole some Allen's Coffee Brandy or something. He wasn't hiding in an old money area either. Mostly in the woods around Athens and Harmony.
gamekeeper
Spambot Zapper

Post by gamekeeper »

There's a escaped terrorist on loose over here, he was working in the prison kitchen and was dressed as a chef when he absconded :|

I used to live a couple of miles away from a lunatic asylum occasionally we heard the siren when one went walkabout.

84f today no breeze.
Sixgun
Posting leader...

Post by Sixgun »

Wow! Hey GK…..look at Jays picture………they have those newfangled new technology digital signs…….

For real, Maine or anywhere upstate here would be a bad place to run of the wild…….dang rednecks shoot first to get the reward and when the guy is a murderer, you can get away with blasting him with high powered rifles……they did it on those escapees in NY a few years back.

We have had a straight week of 95 degree weather…I hear it’s breaking…….about 80 here at 9:30 AM………grass is turning brown again.—00

gamekeeper
Spambot Zapper

Post by gamekeeper »

Yeah I love those old movies where everyone grabs guns and hound dogs and joins the sheriff on a manhunt through the backwoods.. :) zero chance of that happening here though.. :roll:
OldWin
Advanced Levergunner

Post by OldWin »

Haha yeah.
About 30 years ago, some guy up the road in Bingham took a shot at a few passing cars with an SKS. Then he ran over the bridge and up into the Pleasant Ridge country. It's a pretty sizeable chunk of mountainous country. Lots of Ponds and a couple rivers. Benedict Arnold and his men found out how rough it was. He lost a bunch of men in there.
Anyway, this dude was on the loose in there. The state had this huge manhunt with everyone they had. Even a couple Hueys with infrared and heat signature equipment.
Nothing.
After a couple weeks the guy got sick of swatting mosquitoes and hitched a ride out with a guy driving a log truck. He rode back to Bingham with the guy, then turned himself in.
Sixgun
Posting leader...

Post by Sixgun »

Yea…nice stories………I don’t, and I’m sure you don’t, believe in coddling criminals.

Watching Military History Channel where the English commandos did their behind the scenes ambushes…bunch of real deal bad azzes…true warriors of the kind we will never see again……..

The liberals did a fine job of pussifing white Anglos. I believe I’m doing a fine job at keeping alive the warrior spirit…have not had an uninvited driveway nosey rubber necker in about a year……people know……….but why am a person like me and others who think the same way are called whacko’s? Curious on that. Upstate or in other rural areas people are still like me…..or I’m like them….dunno

Fast forward…….2 days ago me and mom were coming out of a shopping center after buying groceries and came to a light……on some intersections you cannot make a right hand turn on a red light and there is a sign that says, “no right hand turn on a red light”……..so I stopped to wait and some guy in a new BMW is behind me laying on the horn. I rolled the window down and put my hand out pointing to the sign and the guy continued to lay on the horn……when it turned green I pulled out and this guy flew around me, got in front of me and hit the breaks……..little did he know the next light was a quarter mile down the road that was full of stopped cars……..he had to stop and I rolled up next to him, stopped, and gave him the one fingered salute and called him a liberal pussie…..then he called me a “Grumpy Trumpy” 😀

But……he didn’t have the same enthusiasm he had when he was behind me………back in the day when I was younger I would have got out and pulled his A through the window.

gamekeeper
Spambot Zapper

Post by gamekeeper »

Funny how A holes and BMWs often go together :lol: Volvo's also seem to attract people with dodgy life choices.
OldWin
Advanced Levergunner

Post by OldWin »

It's terrible here like that. Its like traffic laws don't exist. I mean bad. It has to be because there isn't much traffic, so 90% of the time it doesn't matter.
Yield signs on interstate on ramps are meaningless. They just drive on without so much as a look. People don't us signals, have no clue as to right of way, or seemingly anything else. When you add in winter.........
It's like Mad Max.
Sixgun
Posting leader...

Post by Sixgun »

I tell ya…there’s THREE HUNDRED AND FIFTY law enforcement officers with the latest in technology, helicopters, perimeters set up IN A TWO MILE RADIUS……..this cat is breaking into houses for food, etc. and they still can’t catch him. As soon as he breaks in a house it’s reported, the cops rush to the area and he’s gone…..There’s road barriers and cops everywhere with the State Cops standing by the road with full auto M-16’s……..local cops, State cops, FBI. Sightings of him near everyday.

This cat has nothing more than a backpack and WITS in 95 degree weather and he is still as free as a bird……full belly of food.

Me and mom took another ride to see all of the law enforcement and every major news people are there…….we ride right past them and of course we are noted with our license plate.

A simple 2 sq. mile area.🤪. 😜. 🏆

Yea…..these are the L.E.who are protecting us……watch a F joke.

OldWin
Advanced Levergunner

Post by OldWin »

Sounds like quite a show down there. Probably should stay home so you can guard your stuff. If this guy breaks in a steals a gun, you'd be in more trouble than he is.
Sixgun
Posting leader...

Post by Sixgun »

Yea….I hear ya……..but for him, I’d know when he got within 75-100 yards of the house.

So…….tonight, I says to mom, let’s cruise on over to Tractor Supply……on the way there we have to pass through the area of extreme patrol…….there’s this bean field, maybe 10-12 acres……..and every 75 yards is a State Police car ringing this bean field….sparkling lights on along with headlights into the field, like he’s in the field which is about 2-3 feet high………I told mom that’s all he has to do is crawl on his belly and slip out between the cars……never saw anyone walking with an AR with super bright lights…….

He’s still free.🤣…….in Kenner Sq. theres the annual Mushroom festival going on with thousands of people and about 90% of them are Spanish speaking beaners……this cat would blend right in if he had a change of clothes as most beaners are around 5’ tall and weigh 125 pounds……they all have Mexican Flag t shirts on………

OldWin
Advanced Levergunner

Post by OldWin »

Haha yeah. In reality, a local huck with a couple good dogs could round the guy up easier.
Sixgun
Posting leader...

Post by Sixgun »

Ya know, I’m beginning to root for this guy…….350 PROFESSIONAL lawman with the greatest in technology had this guy down positively to a 2 mile area……perimeter sealed off…….with everyone, even the entire community on alert……..I was telling you guys last night that they supposedly had him in a 1/4 mile square….well, I said “beanfield” which it was…totally clear…Well, the “beaner” somehow escaped the beanfield, probably like I said he was gonna…..belly crawl between cop vehicles on alert.

Yep, this is what we get for demanding that all cops have a college degree…..worthless …….seriously worthless……half of State cops are weaklings or women who have zero place in L.E…….(I can say this, the news can’t)

Like Jay said, send in a couple of hicks with a few dogs…11 days on the run and today they have this guy in Phoenixville (about 20 miles away) driving a white van with 3 bags of groceries and a case of beer……he ditched the van and stole an Amish horse and buggy (I made that up after the part of stealing the van) and was seen driving the buggy and the only sound was “cloppity clop”. He had an Amish girl with him and they were seen baking cookies on the side of the road while she had a bowl over his head giving him a haircut…..ok, I made that up too. Amish girls don’t shave and from what the cops think, he was hiding behind her bush all day.

I was all through that area and roadblocks were at every intersection, like the one they have in Cornville.

OldWin
Advanced Levergunner

Post by OldWin »

Government at work. Thus is what happens when affirmative action rules your hiring policy.

Don't sweat it buddy. I always root for those guys too! :D
gamekeeper
Spambot Zapper

Post by gamekeeper »

That have an intersection in Cornville :?: :?: I thought it was one way in and one way out... :?

79f today and 72f tomorrow.
OldWin
Advanced Levergunner

Post by OldWin »

Haha nope. You can drive THROUGH Cornville. As for intersections, there isn't any big ones. A few roads intersect the main roads, bit that's about it. No gas stations or stores of any kind in the township. There is an elementary school and a volunteer fire station.
Sixgun
Posting leader...

Post by Sixgun »

Word has it he is living in a five star hotel in Cornville, Maine.🤪. He argued with the clerk because his room didn’t have a whirlpool so the cops sent him a case of imported beer and a T Bone steak with French sauce. (hard to find in Maine unless it’s from Athens)….and hookers and coke…..

Don’t laugh as I see the above in a future headline….

Yea…..still “free”……you got to admit, he’s a savvy dude……out of the prison for one and 11 days in a 2 mile sealed perimeter and now in a town 20 miles away. Pics show him happy and well nourished…..even has a box of crackers in his hand.

https://www.cbsnews.com/news/danelo-cav ... an-police/

OldWin
Advanced Levergunner

Post by OldWin »

A 5 star hotel in Cornville? Who's gonna believe that?
There are no hotels in Cornville.

You may be able to bunk with Clarence and his folk, but you'll never be the same afterwards. :D
Sixgun
Posting leader...

Post by Sixgun »

No hotels? Is there any “No Tell Motels”? Or maybe a stack of hay to sleep on or an old couch without the cooties.

Hey……just checked…gonna get me a vanity classic tag for the Rubicon……..C-05RUBI…….classic tags have to start with a “C”.

OldWin
Advanced Levergunner

Post by OldWin »

There's a FB page for Maine vanity plates. There was some court ruling that said it was the 1st amendment, so they had to allow anything. You should have seen some of them. Straight up "F" YOU and everything. They are finally cracking down now.
Sixgun
Posting leader...

Post by Sixgun »

Pa. stopped that nonsense 40 years ago……when I got one on my ‘78 Trans Am I was told that certain letters that could be construed as unacceptable were not allowed……like 8B47…..I wanted “AZZ-MAN”…….nada…..then TIT-MAN……nada…so I settled for my first name.

Tomorrow I’ll try “FARTMAN” or “GASMAN”

OldWin
Advanced Levergunner

Post by OldWin »

I've never had a vanity plate. We have to pay extra for them and the state already gets plenty of my money. I've thought of some good ones over the years, but never got one.
gamekeeper
Spambot Zapper

Post by gamekeeper »

Nobody better call me uppity when I'm drinking my beer.......
IMG_20230911_135932.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
OldWin
Advanced Levergunner

Post by OldWin »

Nice! I should get royalties from that company! It only seems right. Of course, I'm nothing if not reasonable.
They can pay me with free beer for life.
Sixgun
Posting leader...

Post by Sixgun »

Cornish Ale? Is that made in Cornville?

Some things always remain funny no matter how many times it’s mentioned over decades……”F’rts and Cornville…..even “buffalo coat”.

I shot a fox the other day, first thing I killed in quite a while……broad daylight this “animal” or whatever it was hanging out in front of the house, near unable to walk……95% hairless….I’ve never seen a fox with the degree of hair loss / mange infestation as this one…….it was smooth dark skin that looked like one of those mysterious Mexican chalupas……gave him a load of 7 and 1/2 from the left full choke of a Lafever double barrel from 20 yards.

OldWin
Advanced Levergunner

Post by OldWin »

I get it bud. It sucks, but it's the only thing you can do. And, it's the decent thing to do.

I got a chuckle this afternoon, and thought 9f our buddy GK. Mostly cause I could picture our buddy saying this same thing.
I watch a YouTube channel on WW2 by a British gentleman named Mark Felton. He does an excellent job, and has great content. He must dedicate his life to research.
Anyway, he made a "review video", which he never does, on a tour if Buckingham palace he and his wife took. He was pretty grossed out by the whole experience and felt the need to let everyone know before wasting their time.
Anyway, if you're into the war, check this guy out. He's great.
gamekeeper
Spambot Zapper

Post by gamekeeper »

I saw that video too, yeah it don't look good, the tourists must leave Buckingham Palace with a bad impression :( his wartime videos though are great..

As soon as I saw that HICK'S beer I knew I had to try it :lol: it's in the fridge cooling off right now.

68f and raining yet again.
OldWin
Advanced Levergunner

Post by OldWin »

Whoo hoo! Get that brew down just as cold as you dare buddy!
I figured you knew about this guy. I've read and seen a fair amount about the war, and this guy knows his stuff. And continually comes up with new and interesting stuff I hadn't heard of. Takes me back to The World at War, by Thames, hosted by Lawrence Oliver. The gold standard of WW2 documentaries. I have it all on Blu Ray. It wasn't cheap, but worth every penny.
Sixgun
Posting leader...

Post by Sixgun »

Listen to an old pro GK……..to get a beer cold FAST get a container that’s not too big…say, twice the size of the beer your going to chill…..set the beer in the container and load as much ice as you can into it…the smaller the ice cubes the better….then fill it to the rim with cold water and add ice as needed…10 minutes max….

OR……OR……you can do what we used to do at work before the company could send you to the hospital to get a blood test if they smell alcohol on you………

Propane…..it’s 37 degrees below zero……..get a one pounder camper bottle of propane, then get an Allen wrench of some other tool with a 90 degree angle on it…GO OUTSIDE and press one end of the tool into the pin, turn it upside down and spray the beer with the propane that will come gushing out….maybe 30 seconds.

We used to set a 6 pack outside by the propane filling station and open the main valve with the pump tuned on……maybe 10 seconds and the beer would have ice crystals in it,,,,,,,Goood luck, and don’t smoke while your doing this,,,🤣…….as you might be suspected as being a Muslim suicide bomber.

gamekeeper
Spambot Zapper

Post by gamekeeper »

Jay, I too watch a lot of wartime videos and his are always fascinating, I also watch the Russian diggers who dig up German and Soviet stuff including bodies left behind on the battlefield.

Just watched an update on the manhunt in Six's neighborhood, I wouldn't want to be far away from a shooting iron.... :?

Thanks for the cooling tips Six for the moment I will wait as I'm currently drinking Spanish larger... :D
OldWin
Advanced Levergunner

Post by OldWin »

Hahahaha now that's a redneck beer drinker right there!
Bra-vo my friend! Bra-vo! Six wins the internet today!

That's pretty cool GK! I love stuff like that. It's neat to think of that stuff still being around.
Of course, that's easy to say when I didn't have to live with it being put to use on my street while I tried to stay alive.
Sixgun
Posting leader...

Post by Sixgun »

Yea…yea…..I know I’m the best at rednecking…but, to be honest, Jay has the upper hand…..I learned rednecking after I got married and Jay was born into it…..he’s da best!!!

News that’s happening around here makes it to England?

It’s really not rednecking…it’s just not throwing our money into a windstorm. Guys at work would work 12 hour shifts 7 days a week and I did my “8 and skate” unless forced OT came onto me….I drove old junk…they had new cars that were junk in 5 years……my vacations were at home or at the cabin upstate…they went to Disney World…….I bought cheap Winchesters and Colts and they didn’t even have a bow and arrow, maybe a Daisy Red Ryder or a straw and spit balls.

Well …….me and mom cruised on past the place that’s infested with cops and didn’t see nuttin on the way to the tag place…….couldn’t get my tag because I had 2 photos taken on an angle which showed the front and left side and the back and right side. They told me 4 photos straight on….I toad dem theys be da boss and understood rules……so tomorrow it’s the Jeep outside for another photo session…..I f.arted on the way out the door and it was loud….I made that up…..

OldWin
Advanced Levergunner

Post by OldWin »

Haha well.... I don't know bud.

In other news......
For the first time I over 30 years, NONE of our kids are here. The oldest is on a 2 week trip to Japan. The middle son and his family just left for Alaska. To go and visit the one that's already there.
Sixgun
Posting leader...

Post by Sixgun »

Well, I’d say you have some well deserved privacy….

You can put the buffalo coat away until winter.

Old Savage
Posting leader...

Post by Old Savage »

AJ is concerned for you. Wants you to have your Rossi at the ready.
In the High Desert of Southern Calif. ..."on the cutting edge of going back in time"...

Sixgun
Posting leader...

Post by Sixgun »

Ready for what? ……a landfill additive?

gamekeeper
Spambot Zapper

Post by gamekeeper »

Here's an easy way to get a FREE pistol.....https://youtu.be/1A-lVv5Ct_o apparently touching it is even better than a woman... :shock:
OldWin
Advanced Levergunner

Post by OldWin »

Well, I mounted up the Turnbull mount and Burris DF3 on my 44 Trapper yesterday. Thinking of trying it this season. I rigged one up several years ago on my dad's old .32 Trapper. He swears by it. Pretty quick setup.
Old Savage
Posting leader...

Post by Old Savage »

Ok, they caught the guy, but exactly where? Northern Chester County they say.
In the High Desert of Southern Calif. ..."on the cutting edge of going back in time"...

OldWin
Advanced Levergunner

Post by OldWin »

I don't know, but they ain't t got anything to be proud if if you ask me. Of course, it can be their battle cry for next years budget. "See? We just need more money for an escaped convict task force."

Anyway, I stopped up on rt.150 and bought some "redneck pre-fab", or "redneck rebar". Hauled em up to camp so I can make a base for that shed to sit on.
Rain, rain, rain. Can't get nothing done.
Old Savage
Posting leader...

Post by Old Savage »

Sixgun
Posting leader...

Post by Sixgun »

The 400 cops didn’t catch him…..the dogs did. Two brothers from West Virginia who never graduated from the second grade came up with their bloodhounds and Stevens double barreled shotguns to collect the $20,000 reward……those cops are sure gonna get their revenge….I can see them putting the little beaner in a 4 x 6….no windows and lights on 24/7.

Say what you want…..nothing compares to good old fashioned iron sights when in thick forest……especially when you spent 40 years hunting with them. Everyone is different so you may like it. Even the dozen trips I took to Colorado for elk, an open tang sighted 1886 or 1895 came with me….put the front bead where you want to hit and pull the trigger.

You sure do have things looking good at the camp…are the leaves beginning to turn?

OldWin
Advanced Levergunner

Post by OldWin »

There is no bigger proponent of irons than myself. Especially the ones I have on that Trapper. However, age is playing a role. You also typically lose the first and last half hour of the day with irons. A red dot is supremely quick and accurate at short to medium range. That is why the military uses them. It is definitely a force multiplier. Especially when mounted in a way that doesn't interfere with the operation of the rifle, or add any weight and negatively effect balance.

Yeah. The leaves are starting to change a little. Serves as a little kick in the pants, reminding me I have a lot to do. :D
Old Savage
Posting leader...

Post by Old Savage »

Here is what is on the news.

Sixgun
Posting leader...

Post by Sixgun »

It don’t matter…….(in my not so humble opinion)………(short range..50 meters or so in thick cover) ....when you go to glass your focusing on the dot and lose the perspective of everything around it……..with a tang sight or a ghost sight/receiver sight the entire field is visible in the peripheral field of view and will allow you, the shooter, to keep everything in the target zone in your peripheral field of view which enables you, the shooter to make instant decisions……but you know your woods better than anyone…..

Hey! Did you see the cat who they were looking for……his face was all blood…….those dogs gave him a good working over and it all happened behind a John Deere dealership……..this guy was in super thick cover and after the dogs got him good and was apprehended by the cops, the 4 dogs came out of the woods and went to the lawn of the John Deere dealer…..in plain view all four dogs bent over and started licking their butts to get the taste of the hispanic beaner out of their mouths.😜

Sixgun
Posting leader...

Post by Sixgun »

Yea Fred…read above……the dogs had a heck of a time getting the taste out of their mouths…….

Ahhhhh, maybe 15 miles from here as the crow flies…..I’ll give the guy credit, for two weeks he eluded “highly trained” but inefficient do-as-your-told cops. I saw a State cop woman the other day standing outside her patrol car outside of Longwood Gardens with an azz the size of a wheelbarrow that has a load of stone in it…….back in my day you didn’t mess with a cop …..they were powerful guys who were not afraid to split your head in two……..and we knew it.