Another tool

Welcome to the Leverguns.Com Forum. This is a high-class place so act respectable. We discuss most anything here ... politely.

Moderators: AmBraCol, Hobie

Forum rules
Welcome to the Leverguns.Com General Discussions Forum. This is a high-class place so act respectable. We discuss most anything here other than politics... politely.

Please post political post in the new Politics forum.
Scrateshooter
Levergunner

Another tool

Post by Scrateshooter »

I sold my washer and dryer when I moved to Tucson and the guy asked if I would take this instead of the $200. Vintage Charter Arms Pathfinder in .22 WMR

My mom is using a .25 acp Raven or Jennings for coyotes. Unacceptable, I was going to take her a S&W Model 10-5 5" pencil barrel. She would probably feel more comfortable with this .22 WMR. These things are LOUD however.
"Blessed is he that readeth, and they that hear the words of this prophecy, and keep those things which are written therein: for the time is at hand." Revelation 1:3
mescalero1
Advanced Levergunner

Re: Another tool

Post by mescalero1 »

Yeah, but they are nice, .22Mag. is one of the underated ones.
rjohns94
Advanced Levergunner

Post by rjohns94 »

as was said in the movie Dances With Wolves : "Good Trade!!"
Mike Johnson,

"Only those who will risk going too far, can possibly find out how far one can go." T.S. Eliot
bsaride
Senior Levergunner

Post by bsaride »

That IMHO is a perfect kit gun.
Good deal
KI6WZU
NRA member
"When they call the roll in the Senate, the Senators do not know whether to answer 'present' or 'not guilty.'"
--President Theodore Roosevelt (1858-1919)

“Democracy must be something more than two wolves and a sheep voting on what to have for dinner”
Modoc ED
Advanced Levergunner

Post by Modoc ED »

Nice gun -- great trade. I'd keep that and give your Mom the S&W Model 10-5 5" pencil barrel.
ED
Yer never too old
Scrateshooter
Levergunner

Post by Scrateshooter »

Modoc ED wrote:Nice gun -- great trade. I'd keep that and give your Mom the S&W Model 10-5 5" pencil barrel.
Do you think the .22 mag will be too brisk for her?

Grandpa has the .44 mag version, the Bulldog.
"Blessed is he that readeth, and they that hear the words of this prophecy, and keep those things which are written therein: for the time is at hand." Revelation 1:3
Modoc ED
Advanced Levergunner

Post by Modoc ED »

Scrateshooter wrote:
Modoc ED wrote:Nice gun -- great trade. I'd keep that and give your Mom the S&W Model 10-5 5" pencil barrel.
Do you think the .22 mag will be too brisk for her?

Grandpa has the .44 mag version, the Bulldog.
Brisk yes, but not too brisk. I just think the old, soft, .38 Special in a tried and true revolver might be better for her and I think YOU would get a lot more FUN out of the .22 Mag.
ED
Yer never too old
JerryB
Advanced Levergunner

Post by JerryB »

Hey grandson, I think you should just take one of those pistols to your mother then drive on up to Arknasaw for a visit. It has been a while you know. If that .22 mag shoots like my .44 special I reckon you will keep it and give her the S&W 10. Those old Charters will shoot.
JerryB II Corinthians 3:17, Now the Lord is that Spirit: and where the Spirit of the Lord is, there is liberty.

JOSHUA 24:15