Why you need a lever gun

Welcome to the Leverguns.Com Forum. This is a high-class place so act respectable. We discuss most anything here ... politely.

Moderators: AmBraCol, Hobie

Forum rules
Welcome to the Leverguns.Com General Discussions Forum. This is a high-class place so act respectable. We discuss most anything here other than politics... politely.

Please post political post in the new Politics forum.
tomtex
Levergunner 2.0

Why you need a lever gun

Post by tomtex »

If you every needed or wanted a reason to have guns & ammo , just check this site out! http://www.minutemanhq.com look under states, your should to find that reason here. :x

I looked for border cam's ,but couldn't find any working. Is any members doing border watch down?
tomtex
Levergunner 2.0

Re: Why you need a lever gun

Post by tomtex »

40 member have read this post at this time ,looks as if no members have a comment,, and I continue to wonder if any members from this site, do border watch duties, and can tell us about it?, Or does those member have to post 500 time on this site before they can talk, right ED. :lol:
Ysabel Kid

Post by Ysabel Kid »

You mean we can start shooting illegals? :D
Barcelona Rick
Levergunner 3.0

Post by Barcelona Rick »

slow2run.......... take a look at "another gun battle across the river" last post was on 2/25/09......there have been other discussion about this issue in the past. I live in East Texas but my place in Presido County that I discuss in the thread is very special and sometimes scary. I have many Mexican friends all of which are legal..(in Texas terms not wet)..but the entire state is a war zone of illegal imigration. Local LE is overwhelmed and the problem grows daily. ICE could hire 100,000 more agents and still be undermanned. Last night I listened to the local LEO's work a short gun battle between illegals that were fueding about something.....don't go out unarmed and I would appreciate everyone saying a prayer that we can take our beloved Country back before.....

ps....this is a friendly bunch and post counts don't count so keep positive..

jumbeaux
J Miller
Member Emeritus

Post by J Miller »

slow2run,

I looked at the site. Read a bit of it. But found I have nothing constructive to say about it.

The biggest enemy this country has right now is not the illegals crossing the border, but the politicians in DC who openly defy the Constitution. When that problem is addressed, if it ever is, the problem of the illegals will be taken care of in turn.

Joe
***Be sneaky, get closer, bust the cap on him when you can put the ball where it counts ;) .***