OT--Hogue slip-on "grips"

Welcome to the Leverguns.Com Forum. This is a high-class place so act respectable. We discuss most anything here ... politely.

Moderators: AmBraCol, Hobie

Forum rules
Welcome to the Leverguns.Com General Discussions Forum. This is a high-class place so act respectable. We discuss most anything here other than politics... politely.

Please post political post in the new Politics forum.
getitdone1
Senior Levergunner

OT--Hogue slip-on "grips"

Post by getitdone1 »

Just installed Hogue slip-on "grips" on my Glock 19.

Believe me, 9 bucks well-spent !

This gun now feels super in my hand.

May soon buy another 19 and the add-on 22 LR gizmo. This slip-on grip inspires me more than ever to do so. See where CDNN is offering used Glock 19's, very good to excellent, for 350 bucks and may buy one for inexpensive 22 LR shooting. It too will get this slip-on grip.

By the way, noticed today that my Glock fits very nicely in the hip pocket of my jeans. Can't see where there'd be a safety issue with this. Cross-draw holster coming so it'll do most of the pack'in. It'll keep the handgun out of the way of my arm carrying a rifle. It'll also make the handgun considerably less noticable than when in back pocket. Probably won't even know I'm carrying it.

Don McCullough
Old No7
Advanced Levergunner

Post by Old No7 »

Yes, and they work wonders on improving the standard Ruger MkII grips too!

Tight groups!

Old No7
"Freedom and the Second Amendment... One cannot exist without the other." © 2000 DTH
WCF3030
Senior Levergunner

Post by WCF3030 »

Old No7 wrote:Yes, and they work wonders on improving the standard Ruger MkII grips too!

Tight groups!

Old No7
Used those on a comp goverment Mark II. Nice grips.
That which does not kill me has made a grave tactical error.

http://thewoodsman1.blogspot.com/