Uberti 1873 src

Welcome to the Leverguns.Com Forum. This is a high-class place so act respectable. We discuss most anything here ... politely.

Moderators: AmBraCol, Hobie

Forum rules
Welcome to the Leverguns.Com General Discussions Forum. This is a high-class place so act respectable. We discuss most anything here other than politics... politely.

Please post political post in the new Politics forum.
hondo1892
Senior Levergunner

Uberti 1873 src

Post by hondo1892 »

Hey guys I want to get a new 1876 uberti so I need to sell my 1873. I'm thinking of putting it up here but have never sold on the net. What's the best way for shipping, please don't sat UPS. I shipped a scope back to Leupold once and had to have long discussion with the man behind the counter. Said I couldn't ship it because I wasn't an ffl holder. I explained that there wasn't a gun attached to it but he still insisted I neede an ffl. I ship most every thing through the US postal service now, no twenty questions. When I ship it, do I have to show the carrier the copy of the ffl that I'm shipping to and are ther any forms I have to fill out? I've never shipped a gun anywhere befor so I would like to make this as easy on me as possible and keep the ATF off me too.
If I had more funds and a wife that understood that a man can never have enough guns I wouldn't need to do this. She aint looking over my shoulder is she!
gamekeeper
Spambot Zapper

Re: Uberti 1873 src

Post by gamekeeper »

BTT
Whatever you do always give 100%........... unless you are donating blood.
coyote nose
Levergunner 2.0

Post by coyote nose »

hondo1892, I suggest you go on gunbroker.com. then click on "how do i sell" at the top. Once there go to the third or 4th paragraph where they have "firearm Shipping Guide" highlighted in blue. Click on that and read it, it answers all of your questions.
"...for there is a cloud on my horizon...and its name is progress." E. Abbey, 1958
hondo1892
Senior Levergunner

Post by hondo1892 »

Thanks coyote.