Scope on M94 AE

Welcome to the Leverguns.Com Forum. This is a high-class place so act respectable. We discuss most anything here ... politely.

Moderators: AmBraCol, Hobie

Forum rules
Welcome to the Leverguns.Com General Discussions Forum. This is a high-class place so act respectable. We discuss most anything here other than politics... politely.

Please post political post in the new Politics forum.
WyrTwister
Levergunner 1.0

Scope on M94 AE

Post by WyrTwister »

I have had the bases laying around for over a year . So I installed them , rings and a VX-I 4 x 12 .

Could not get enough elevation . Shims , not enough .

This was with 94 & 95 bases .

Went to bass pro shop , found they had a dront base that was thinner / not as tall as the one I had .

Bought and installed it .

With all the shim I could fit , it will zero at 100 yards , shooting cast bullets . But at 200 yards ??? Will have to see next time I am some where I can shoot 200 yards .

Open to suggestions .

God bless
Wyr
HATCHETTJACK
Levergunner 2.0

Re: Scope on M94 AE

Post by HATCHETTJACK »

id try the dednutz game reaper mount.. no shims needed on my marlin... www.dednutz.com
WATCH YOUR TOP KNOT
L_Kilkenny
Senior Levergunner

Re: Scope on M94 AE

Post by L_Kilkenny »

My 94AE came with some mounts but they didn't work with my scope. So I had to buy a set wih a foreward offset rear to miss the rear bell on the scope. Didn't need any shims for that one. For that matter, I've never needed shims on any gun. Something seems amiss.

LK

BTW, didn't like having a scope on it anyhow so it's gone.