Watsontown, PA

Welcome to the Leverguns.Com Forum. This is a high-class place so act respectable. We discuss most anything here ... politely.

Moderators: AmBraCol, Hobie

Forum rules
Welcome to the Leverguns.Com General Discussions Forum. This is a high-class place so act respectable. We discuss most anything here other than politics... politely.

Please post political post in the new Politics forum.
Griff
Posting leader...

Watsontown, PA

Post by Griff »

So... who's close.
Griff,
SASS/CMSA #93
NRA Patron
GUSA #93

There is a fine line between hobby & obsession!
AND... I'm over it!!
No I ain't ready, but let's do it anyway!
rjohns94
Advanced Levergunner

Re: Watsontown, PA

Post by rjohns94 »

a bit far north for me. maybe next time. how is the weathe up there? they had snow yesterday I think
Mike Johnson,

"Only those who will risk going too far, can possibly find out how far one can go." T.S. Eliot
Griff
Posting leader...

Post by Griff »

rjohns94 wrote:a bit far north for me. maybe next time. how is the weathe(r) up there? they had snow yesterday I think
I don't know... I'm in Girard, OH waiting on a load to be brought to me... I have to be in Watsontown tonite. Hoping to get a load out tomorrow, but... just in case, always good to have a backup plan. :shock:
Griff,
SASS/CMSA #93
NRA Patron
GUSA #93

AND... I'm over it!!
mav
Levergunner 2.0

Post by mav »

Is that the Watsontown off of I80 on the Susquehanna? We got about 4" of heavy wet snow in State College. Half of it is melted already. Lots of tree branches came down. The power has been out in some areas. Roads are mostly wet. I'm not sure what they got towards Williamsport.
Griff
Posting leader...

Post by Griff »

mav wrote:Is that the Watsontown off of I80 on the Susquehanna? We got about 4" of heavy wet snow in State College. Half of it is melted already. Lots of tree branches came down. The power has been out in some areas. Roads are mostly wet. I'm not sure what they got towards Williamsport.
Aye, that's the one.
Griff,
SASS/CMSA #93
NRA Patron
GUSA #93

AND... I'm over it!!
madman4570
Advanced Levergunner

Post by madman4570 »

About 110 miles southwest for me! One of these days we will hookup!
DBW
Senior Levergunner

Post by DBW »

Griff wrote:
rjohns94 wrote:a bit far north for me. maybe next time. how is the weathe(r) up there? they had snow yesterday I think
I don't know... I'm in Girard, OH waiting on a load to be brought to me... I have to be in Watsontown tonite. Hoping to get a load out tomorrow, but... just in case, always good to have a backup plan. :shock:
Not me Griff. I'm in Sullivan, MO tonite. Headed to Richmond, IN for a Monday morning delivery. Anyways, keep it safe.
"Quando Omni Flunkus Moritati"
Sixgun
Posting leader...
Location: S.E. Pa. Where The Finest Winchesters & Colts Reside

Post by Sixgun »

Yo Griff, I was through that town last month on the way to the State Champs. I believe its on RT.11-15. Near Lewisburg, where the State Pen. is. if you travel about 40 miles south on 11-15, there's some great adult book stores right on the main road :D (hey, I really don't know if they are great but I always pass them :D --would not be caught dead in one :lol: )

About 30 miles north is Williamsport, where the Little league World Series is. Be careful up that way, I hear there's lots of "Lot Lizards" there :lol: :lol: -----------Sixgun
1st. Gen. Colt SAA’s, 1878 D.A.45 and a 38-55 Marlin TD