OK - Where is MarlinMan93

Welcome to the Leverguns.Com Forum. This is a high-class place so act respectable. We discuss most anything here ... politely.

Moderators: AmBraCol, Hobie

Forum rules
Welcome to the Leverguns.Com General Discussions Forum. This is a high-class place so act respectable. We discuss most anything here other than politics... politely.

Please post political post in the new Politics forum.
Bruce
Levergunner 3.0

OK - Where is MarlinMan93

Post by Bruce »

Vall,

Are you out there? I sure do get unsettled when I notice old (membership wise) members taking too long of a break.

Hobie, make him quit working on that car and come back. :D
http://www.pumprifle.org/
Bruce Hamlin's Pump Rifle Forum
Hobie

Re: OK - Where is MarlinMan93

Post by Hobie »

:lol: I'd love to.
Sincerely,

Hobie

"We are all travelers in the wilderness of this world, and the best that we find in our travels is an honest friend." Robert Louis Stevenson
Sixgun
Posting leader...
Location: S.E. Pa. Where The Finest Winchesters & Colts Reside

Post by Sixgun »

He's just taking a break, like many of the old heads/oldtimers/anybody does from time to time. We all have happenings in our lives that pull our attention from the board.

Take me for instance, I have to sign off now to get my Hi-Wall 40-82 ready for the Buffalo match tomorrow :D The Colt Lightning needs to be slicked up for the "Man on Man" event, and then there's that nasty 1886 that has not been shot in TWO weeks. Bad things happen to us all--see? See you boys on another date and time. :D ---------Sixgun
1st. Gen. Colt SAA’s, 1878 D.A.45 and a 38-55 Marlin TD

pharmseller
Senior Levergunner

Post by pharmseller »

I heard he had a problem with his PO.

P
We are determined that before the sun sets on this terrible struggle, our flag will be recognized throughout the world as a symbol of freedom on the one hand, of overwhelming power on the other.

General George C. Marshall, 1942
20cows
Advanced Levergunner

Post by 20cows »

PO?
pharmseller
Senior Levergunner

Post by pharmseller »

20cows wrote:PO?
Parole Officer.
We are determined that before the sun sets on this terrible struggle, our flag will be recognized throughout the world as a symbol of freedom on the one hand, of overwhelming power on the other.

General George C. Marshall, 1942
jdad
Advanced Levergunner

Post by jdad »

I still see him monthly and email every once in a while. When I saw him last month he said he was still working on the Camaro.
I know a whole lot about very little and nothing about a whole lot.
Sixgun
Posting leader...

Post by Sixgun »

jdad wrote:I still see him monthly and email every once in a while. When I saw him last month he said he was still working on the Camaro.
Camaro? funny thing. While I was cleaning out my Dad's house last year, I found my old SS hub caps from my '68 RS/SS Camaro. They still look like new.------------Sixgun

AJMD429
Posting leader...

Post by AJMD429 »

pharmseller wrote:
20cows wrote:PO?
Parole Officer.
Oh. . . around here, we just refer to the "PO's" as "wives" - that way the term "PO" can be either a noun, as in "My PO said I have to stay home and help the kids with their homework this weekend", or a verb, as in "The wife is really PO'd that I bought that new Marlin instead of paying the rent". . . :lol:
Doctors for Sensible Gun Laws
"first do no harm" - gun control LAWS lead to far more deaths than 'easy access' ever could.

Want REAL change? . . . . . "Boortz/Nugent in 2012 . . . ! "
jeepnik
Advanced Levergunner

Post by jeepnik »

Sixgun wrote:
jdad wrote:I still see him monthly and email every once in a while. When I saw him last month he said he was still working on the Camaro.
Camaro? funny thing. While I was cleaning out my Dad's house last year, I found my old SS hub caps from my '68 RS/SS Camaro. They still look like new.------------Sixgun

Hey, a buddy of mine had one of those. Slowest darned thing I ever raced against. :mrgreen:
Jeepnik AKA "Old Eyes"
"Go low, go slow and preferably in the dark" The old Sarge (he was maybe 24.
"Freedom is never more that a generation from extinction" Ronald Reagan
"Every man should have at least one good rifle and know how to use it" Dad
Sixgun
Posting leader...

Post by Sixgun »

jeepnik wrote: Hey, a buddy of mine had one of those. Slowest darned thing I ever raced against. :mrgreen:
Jeepnik,
I cry when I think about that '68 RS/SS. It had the 350/300 hp with the close ratio 4 speed. Hida-away headlights with lots of crome. The black stripe across the front. I bought it in 1971 for $1500 and sold it in '74 for $750. It was still very nice when I sold it.--------$30,000 car today :( :( -------------Sixgun