Good Henry Service Experience - so far

Welcome to the Leverguns.Com Forum. This is a high-class place so act respectable. We discuss most anything here ... politely.

Moderators: AmBraCol, Hobie

Forum rules
Welcome to the Leverguns.Com General Discussions Forum. This is a high-class place so act respectable. We discuss most anything here other than politics... politely.

Please post political post in the new Politics forum.
86er
Advanced Levergunner

Good Henry Service Experience - so far

Post by 86er »

I e-mailed Henry about the inaccuracy and inconsistency of my Youth model levergun. Within an hour I had a return e-mail. The e-mail stated they are sending a pre-paid UPS label to return my rifle and assurance that they will make it right. Furthermore, I noted that I will need another one as the boys are getting big enough to have their own instead of sharing this one. They told me to seriously consider the octagon barrel model since it was available with better sights and more sighting options. I was told to correspond with Ken directly and he would handle our rifle situation personally. This is great news to the boys and I and we are anxious to get a Henry that is performing just right. Maybe we'll get two more!
Professional Hunter
http://www.TARSPORTING.com
"Worldwide Hunting Adventures"

Professional Hunters Assoc of South Africa
SCI - Life Member
NRA - Life Member
NAHC - Trophy Life Member
DWWC - Member
piller
Posting leader...

Re: Good Henry Service Experience - so far

Post by piller »

Thanks for the info Joe. I appreciate knowind which companies will give good customer service. For tools, Black and Decker has great service. I am more willing to purchase something when I know that the manufacturer stands behind it.
D. Brian Casady
Quid Llatine Dictum Sit, Altum Viditur.
Advanced is being able to do the basics while your leg is on fire---Bill Jeans
Don't ever take a fence down until you know why it was put up---Robert Frost
Nath
Advanced Levergunner

Post by Nath »

That sounds refreshing and positive! :D

N.
Psalm ch8.

Because I wish I could!
CEMENTHEAD
Levergunner 3.0

Post by CEMENTHEAD »

Joe,
+1 on the octagon barreled models. I own a H0001T and I absolutely love it. I have about 1500 rounds through mine and it seems to be getting more accurate all the time. Shotgun shells are no trouble at 40 yards if I do my part. :D

Good luck, Tom
War sees no color, sex, or ethnic background - wars only see blood shed by our heroes for our freedoms.

I Am An American! Fighting for our Country and our way of life.

Fourth Generation Veteran and Proud !!
JReed
Advanced Levergunner

Post by JReed »

I have always heard good things about their customer service. I am glad to hear they are taking care of you.
Jeremy
GySgt USMC Ret

To err is human, To forgive is devine, Neither of which is Marine Corps policy
Semper Fidelis
Warhawk
Levergunner 3.0

Post by Warhawk »

Henry is a top notch company, as far as I'm concerned they set the standard for customer service.

I bought my grandson a youth model levergun and a mini bolt when he was a year old. Neither one have been fired yet. I also have a standard .22 levergun and a Golden Boy, they are both great guns.
FWiedner
Advanced Levergunner

Post by FWiedner »

That's great!

Good to know who's worth doing business with.

:)
Government office attracts the power-mad, yet it's people who just want to be left alone to live life on their own terms who are considered dangerous.

History teaches that it's a small window in which people can fight back before it is too dangerous to fight back.
Hobie

Post by Hobie »

In selling their products they are among the easiest to work with.
Sincerely,

Hobie

"We are all travelers in the wilderness of this world, and the best that we find in our travels is an honest friend." Robert Louis Stevenson
Ysabel Kid

Post by Ysabel Kid »

Good to hear they stand behind their products. This should be the norm, but alas...
sharpshooter
Levergunner

Post by sharpshooter »

I own 2 golden boys .22 and a .22mag. I also own a Big Boy in .44 mag. Henry Firearms are excellent. they're accurate and Henry stands behind their product 100 percent.
Pete44ru
Advanced Levergunner

Post by Pete44ru »

Henry goes above/beyond, to service their customers.

The company prexy, Anthony Imperato, even has a direct contact email/post thread he monitors on a daily basis, over on the rimfirecentral Henry Forum.

Last Summer, I accidently broke the magazine hanger/ring of my used ($225) Octagon/Frontier H001T, from the vibration while I was driving out the issue front sight blade. (I was installing FO barrel sights)
When I called to buy a replacement hanger/ring, the CSR sent me a new hanger, gratis - along with a few tips on quick/EZ install.

'nuf said...............