OT Browning a bolt shotgun

Welcome to the Leverguns.Com Forum. This is a high-class place so act respectable. We discuss most anything here ... politely.

Moderators: AmBraCol, Hobie

Forum rules
Welcome to the Leverguns.Com General Discussions Forum. This is a high-class place so act respectable. We discuss most anything here other than politics... politely.

Please post political post in the new Politics forum.
barbarossa
Senior Levergunner

OT Browning a bolt shotgun

Post by barbarossa »

I was looking at the reintroduced Browning A bolt shotgun and have put it on my must have list for this year.It will make a woods gun I m thinking,I plan on getting the model with the wood stock.Though a bit pricy the quality is there.
Nath
Advanced Levergunner

Re: OT Browning a bolt shotgun

Post by Nath »

Must be a slug gun yeah?

Nath.
Psalm ch8.

Because I wish I could!
6pt-sika
Advanced Levergunner

Post by 6pt-sika »

I had one of the originals in the Stalker version (synthetic stock) with a fully rifled barrel and the gun was very accurate !

However it was no more accurate then the Savage 210F they quit making last year . And the Savage was was a good bit less costly .
Still have the Savage 210F as a matter of fact !
Parkers , Mannlicher Schoenauer’s , 6.5mm's and my family in the Philippines !
jjames
Levergunner 2.0

Post by jjames »

That makes me smile. I bought an original several years ago off of Auction Arms. Paid a bit more than the present MSRP. There were a couple guys over on GBs that seemed to be trying to corner the market on them buying just about everything that was decent and under $1400 and then turning around and trying to sale them for 1700-2100. Never saw one get sold and I hope they get stuck with them.
barbarossa
Senior Levergunner

Post by barbarossa »

That's another good thing about browning bringing the abolt back is that all the first run versions will probably end up on the market cheaper.
azzhandler
Levergunner 2.0

Post by azzhandler »

I have 1 of the originals, mine is the smooth bore with rifled choke, and also has the turkey choke, they are very nice, I am glad to see that now maybe a can buy a fully rifled barrel for it, that way I can shoot sabots through it, I bought it about 6 yrs ago and gave about a third of what they want for them now.