OT Recommend someone to do some checkering...

Welcome to the Leverguns.Com Forum. This is a high-class place so act respectable. We discuss most anything here ... politely.

Moderators: AmBraCol, Hobie

Forum rules
Welcome to the Leverguns.Com General Discussions Forum. This is a high-class place so act respectable. We discuss most anything here other than politics... politely.

Please post political post in the new Politics forum.
Otto
Levergunner 3.0

OT Recommend someone to do some checkering...

Post by Otto »

... on a 1911 mainspring housing. I want to replaced my arched MSH's with flat checkered ones, but I would like to go old-school and do diamond checkering instead of simple horizontal & vertical. As far as I can determine this means buying smoothies and having them customized.
"...In this present crisis, government isn't the solution to the problem; government is the problem." Ronald Reagan

"...all experience hath shewn, that mankind are more disposed to suffer, while evils are sufferable, than to right themselves by abolishing the forms to which they are accustomed." Declaration of Independence
pdentrem
Levergunner 2.0

Re: OT Recommend someone to do some checkering...

Post by pdentrem »

Yes you can buy a smooth one and a checkering file and do the job yourself!
Otto
Levergunner 3.0

Re: OT Recommend someone to do some checkering...

Post by Otto »

pdentrem wrote:Yes you can buy a smooth one and a checkering file and do the job yourself!
Or I could have someone who is not retarded do it.
"...In this present crisis, government isn't the solution to the problem; government is the problem." Ronald Reagan

"...all experience hath shewn, that mankind are more disposed to suffer, while evils are sufferable, than to right themselves by abolishing the forms to which they are accustomed." Declaration of Independence